Ratings for Dr. Robert Athey

I absolutely adore Dr. Athey. He is a fantastic doctor. I drive over an hour to see him. He is worth it. Trustworthy, helpful just amazing.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I can’t rate my GP, Dr Rob Athey, any higher. He is an excellent family doctor - knowledgeable, warm, and always caring and helpful. He’s the best GP I’ve ever had.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

The only negative thing is his punctuality but that’s because he takes the time to listen to you, doesn’t interrupt and makes sure you get the best care. Sometimes that takes more time. I am happy to wait for his level of care. He’s never dismissive and if he can’t figure out what’s wrong he makes sure you see someone who CAN figure it out. He not a pill pusher but makes sure you get the proper meds if nessesary. I could go on forever, he’s been my family doctor for over 15years and the most amazing care provider. I’m lucky to be able to see someone like him!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr Athey is an amazing and very patient doctor. He's been our doctor for over 12 years and we gladly drive 30 Km to have him take care of our entire family.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr A is the best! His staff are great! He has, and will continue to be our family doctor till he decides to retire to the golf course! He brought our daughter into the world 18 years ago and he has always been their for her, myself and my wife!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Athey is a very caring and wonderful doctor. He has been our family doctor for years and always go's above and beyond with his care and treatment. Simply the best doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

The best doctor. Has been our family doctor for years and is truly the best there is

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I live an hour away now and still drive to see Dr. Athey. He has been my doctor for over 15 years and is incredibly patient and knowledgeable. I couldn't be more thankful to have an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Best Doctor I have Ever had! I currently live in Waterdown almost 50km away and refuse to switch doctors. That must tell you something.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I've been seeing Dr.Athey for about 22 years and my whole family sees him as well. He is amazing and we are so lucky to have him. He is extremely competent, helpful and nice. Through all the years I've seen him I've never once felt rushed and has consistently treated myself and family extremely well. We think the world of Dr. Athey and thankful to be one of his patients.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015