Ratings for Dr. Robert Athey

Dr A is the best! His staff are great! He has, and will continue to be our family doctor till he decides to retire to the golf course! He brought our daughter into the world 18 years ago and he has always been their for her, myself and my wife!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Athey is a very caring and wonderful doctor. He has been our family doctor for years and always go's above and beyond with his care and treatment. Simply the best doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

The best doctor. Has been our family doctor for years and is truly the best there is

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I live an hour away now and still drive to see Dr. Athey. He has been my doctor for over 15 years and is incredibly patient and knowledgeable. I couldn't be more thankful to have an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Best Doctor I have Ever had! I currently live in Waterdown almost 50km away and refuse to switch doctors. That must tell you something.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I've been seeing Dr.Athey for about 22 years and my whole family sees him as well. He is amazing and we are so lucky to have him. He is extremely competent, helpful and nice. Through all the years I've seen him I've never once felt rushed and has consistently treated myself and family extremely well. We think the world of Dr. Athey and thankful to be one of his patients.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

He has been my doctor since I was a young child and I now bring my children (3 and 1) to him! He is fantastic with them! I couldn't ask for a better doctor. When my son was admitted into the hospital, he actually came to see how we were doing. He is very thorough and takes the time his patients need! The nurses are lovely, but there are some receptionists that are Extremely rude.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Athey is fantastic! We drive over an hour to keep him as our Dr when we moved. He is sypathetic and never makes you feel like you're being rushed.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Athey is a wonderful doctor. He saw me through 2 pregnancies and delivered my son 20 years ago. He would have delivered my daughter 2 1/2years later, but was on vacation. He has taken excellent care of our family all these years. My family went through a life changing event 10 years ago, and he was there for us. He even came to the house and always allowed extra time for our visits. In my opinion, he went above and beyond the call of duty. I don't think there are many doctors out there who would do that. I agree that he does have a great recollection of the childhood ailments that my children have gone through over the years. Even my daughter is surprised at this. I moved out of Mississauga 15 years ago, but he is still our family doctor and continue to see him. I will not switch to another doctor ever. His staff can be a little over protective, but they know how busy and feels they have to shield him sometimes.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Very concientious and diligant. Recently upgraded all his records digitally to provide even better service!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013