Ratings for Dr. Robert Athey

Dr Robert Athey has been my GO for over 20 years. He is absolutely the best. Very knowledgeable , caring and will go the extra mile. He’s patient , very good listening skills and will refer you on if he feels it’s needed. We’re blessed to have him as our family Dr.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Echoing a few comments below, it’s hard to trust a doctor with your quality of life when their staff are as rude and dismissive as Dr. Athey’s are. You likely won’t find many better doctors in the GTA, but you absolutely won’t find a worse staff (with the exception of the younger employees who pop up in summer or on off-hours).

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Never dealt with such a rude office manager. I feel sorry for the people that work with her and the professionals that make requests from this clinic.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Athey is one of the best GPs I have ever had. I feel totally comfortable going in to see him and know that he is going to do his best to address my health concerns. He is also willing to listen to me and discuss various options to solve issues.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr. Athey is the best doctor I have ever had. Been through thick and thin and couldn’t trust a doctor more. Takes the time to listen and chooses the best course of action. Truly top notch.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I absolutely adore Dr. Athey. He is a fantastic doctor. I drive over an hour to see him. He is worth it. Trustworthy, helpful just amazing.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I can’t rate my GP, Dr Rob Athey, any higher. He is an excellent family doctor - knowledgeable, warm, and always caring and helpful. He’s the best GP I’ve ever had.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

The only negative thing is his punctuality but that’s because he takes the time to listen to you, doesn’t interrupt and makes sure you get the best care. Sometimes that takes more time. I am happy to wait for his level of care. He’s never dismissive and if he can’t figure out what’s wrong he makes sure you see someone who CAN figure it out. He not a pill pusher but makes sure you get the proper meds if nessesary. I could go on forever, he’s been my family doctor for over 15years and the most amazing care provider. I’m lucky to be able to see someone like him!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr Athey is an amazing and very patient doctor. He's been our doctor for over 12 years and we gladly drive 30 Km to have him take care of our entire family.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr A is the best! His staff are great! He has, and will continue to be our family doctor till he decides to retire to the golf course! He brought our daughter into the world 18 years ago and he has always been their for her, myself and my wife!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017