Ratings for Dr. Diana Locke

Have been trying to see this doctor for over 2 months. Am told to try again next week over and over again. You’d have better luck trying to meet with the pope.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

She has been my doctor since the day I was born, and she has always been great! Diana has advocated for my health against other doctors, and has always been prepared to listen to any and all concerns. I was especially impressed a number of years back when I was suicidal and Diana got me in to see her immediately that day, provided lots of resources and information as well as started me on meds the same day! She is a truly amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Been going to her for a while now , she's great! love her

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I've been there twice but love5he staffs and Dr Diana Locke!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Omg, people please.Really? Running down a great doctor, mother of four.Ya she may not stare in your eyes cause she writes things down to help patients. I known her and her hubby over 23 yrs.Trevor was my dctor first, he was great but I felt more comfortable with a woman doctor.Diana delifered my first son, she calmed me.We been seeing her since 2002.Dr Diana Jones Locke and Dr Trevor Locke are great doctors, best in Truro.Its sad to hear them run down so badly.Not their fault ppl go in there, to get hooked on pills.perhaps ppl should seek rehab and mehtal help.Only so much a doctor can do to help you.rest is up to you to look after yourselves.shame on the haters

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Very rushed. Liked to prescribe new psychiatric drugs and give away free samples of said drugs. I'm pretty sure that her retirement is well secured by the pharmaceutical industry. Too many patients because of her incompetent husband and refuses to admit that she is over worked, over stressed and is not capable at all of providing and proper diagnosis any more because the money is in the volume and there's no "kickbacks" from specialists.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

I have been going to Diana for over 20 years. So far so good. I like her and her ways.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Watch out if you happen to go a few years without booking an appointment. . She'll tell you that you can't book with her because you are no longer a patient. This is coming from someone who used to go to church with her and babysit her kids.. I can only imagined need that if she can do this to someone like me, how is she going to treat patients that dont help her out in return? NOT impressed.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

It is never a good sign when a doctor is sitting on the edge of her stool practically tapping her pen on the desk because your wasting her time .... hope she and her snotty staff never go to the US to practice cause she'd be sittin on the edge of a stool in front of the medical board. She should really take a hard look at her "Christian" values and remember what a doctor is supposed to be .....oh and stop prescribing, some of you patients are dying from OVERDOSING!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Hi, there. As Dr. Trevor Locke has been my family doctor for over ten years, I naturally assumed that his partner, Dr. Diana Locke would be a good fit for me when the time came (when I was eighteen) for me to set up an appointment for a pap smear and check up. I had recently lost my virginity and as such was very worried as there was an extremely large amount of bleeding during the "deflowering" and up to five months after I was "deflowered" and everytime I attempted to be intimate, there was bleeding and severe pain for me. Naturally, I wanted to discuss these issues and find out what was wrong with me. I never got the chance. She told me to strip down, get on the table where after I tried to discuss with her my concern, she ignored me and shoved a speculum in me in a manner I would say was unprofessional and rushed. It hurt extremely. She blew off my concerns about sex. She also cancelled my follow up pap with her I set two years later to address a similar issue. Finding a new GYNO.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014