Ratings for Dr. Neal Stretch

Delivered me and my two younger siblings in 1993, 1996 and 1999, and my Mom said he was the best doctor she could have possibly had. All our checkups, like booster shots and other needles, as well as any other appointments we made with him always went well. Even as a little kid and being as terrified of needles as I was, he was always great, made me laugh and feel comfortable with him. I always loved getting to go see him, which is unusual considering it usually meant needles. He's an amazing Doctor that goes above and beyond by lending his skills in 3rd world countries as well. I can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I had one the worst most uncaring experiences of my life with this person back in 1993/4 . I somehow believe his huge insensitive ego would even enjoy this comment, because it features him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Stretch has been my doctor for over ten years now. He delivered my son and took my husband as a patient when he wanted to change. Not only is he fantastic in the care he provides generally, but he's been super supportive during my husband's mental health issues for the last couple of years. I'm sorry to see him in semi-retirement from practice, but he spends several months a year working in third world countries to provide much needed health care and I greatly admire his dedication to that. He is always calm and takes the time you need to discuss your health care. He works to stay up-to-date and current and is quick to respond with referrals. Thanks Dr. Stretch! :-)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr Stretch is our family doctor and I would have to say he is THE BEST family doctor that I have ever met. I feel very very very very very lucky to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Great doctor. He listens and answers and talks to you like you are a real person. He has great bedside manner. I couldn't be happier to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Stretch is a very caring,thoughtful, and professional doctor with an excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

He listens to the patients opinions on what they are feeling and gives clear advice.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Dr. Stretch delivered my first two children. Absolutely the best bedside manner (anyone who can make a labouring woman laugh is amazing), kind and down to earth. Though often the wait to see him in office can be long, he's worth it. With the premature delivery of my daughter he examined me and traveled alongside me in the ambulance to the destination hospital and waited to ensure I was well taken care of. This is no ordinary Dr. His outreach to those in 3rd world countries shows what sort of character this man has. Truly a blessing to have! The staff are also polite and very helpful. His nurse is fantastic and very helpful. Great team!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

I have recently moved to Ottawa after living in Hanover and having Dr. Stretch deliver my first 2 children. Now I am faced with a completely different kind of OB and I long to have Dr. Stretch deliver my third. He was very knowledgeable and kind. I had 1 difficult delivery and he was an overwhelmingly calming influence with a huge amount of knowledge and wisdom. I would not hesitate to reccomend him to others and very much wish I could see him for the care of my third child.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2008

This Doctor is Dedicated to his Profession. He Serves Worldwide in areas most needed. Above all He and His Family are Christian Followers a Prerequisite in All Healing.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007