Ratings for Dr. Grant A. Craig

I'm very disappointed with Dr. Craig's office this morning. I called first thing and being barely able to speak with asked what's wrong with me. I told her I could barely talk, had a very sore throat and stopped up head. She told me I could come in at 11 am to see Dr. Craig. After telling her my name she look d it up and said that I hadn't been there since 07. Automatically she told me I couldn't come in at 11 and could go to an urgent care and get re-established as a "current patient". For someone who's sick and would only have to update paperwork her attitude completely changed when seeing the last time I was in. My choice is to either go back when I'm not sick and get re-established or find a new doctor. Not very good customer service. Guess it's all about the $$.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Craig is a wonderful doctor! I have been treated by him for over 20 yrs at various facilities. He cares about his patients as much now as he always has. He listens and if he does not know the answer, he will try to find u a dr. who might. Joann the NP is also just as kind and caring.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

I have absolutely no issues with the Doctor, but the STAFF never returns my calls. Even when I took a paper in and handed it to them personally, they still had not done anything with it ever 4 days later when I called and asked about it. I have a Rx problem with my mail order pharmacy right now and they do not even respond to the the Mail order company.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

Dr. Craig is the best doctor ever!! He takes the time to answer all your questions and is so thorough. His staff is warm and welcoming. I drive 2 hours just to see them. Its worth a plane ride if you ask me.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr. Craig takes the time needed to resolve all issues and he really listens...he is open to suggestions. He does not order tests that are not needed, but does not hesitate to explain what is needed to give you proper care. He stays up to date on new treatments and medications. He does not hesitate to refer you to someone else when needed ( in other words, he admits when he cannot treat certain problems). He also does not get offended when you question him. Overall, he is one of the best physcians I have seen in a few years.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2008

He is the best family practitioner around. Very caring and exact. Would not see anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

He is one of the last that seem to listen and really cares. No ego gets in the way of what is best for your health..that takes a rare doctor. After having been to several other doctors with a serious illness..I would say you would be lucky to get an appt with him as he truly takes time and cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Dr. Grant A. Craig's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1985)