Ratings for Dr. Denise Gallant

The major red flag here is punctuality - regardless of your problem or age, you will wait more than an hour. The waiting room is small, which is fine, but if you're waiting with small children take toys, games, snacks, and a LOT of patience - the office is neither equipped for waiting or for children. Responsiveness to messages in a timely manner is also a problem. This is in line with the lack of consistency with services and lack of attention to detail that seems to be promoted by the office. I have had several issues with Dr. Gallant not knowing why I was there, not knowing I was expecting, and not filling paperwork out properly, which resulted in tests never being performed and no one calling me to let me know that they would need to be re-done. As far as helpfulness and knowledge, Dr. Gallant is moderate. She continues to be diligent to look things up on her computer, and seems prompt about referrals, particularly for infants (for example, my little one got his referrals almost immediately, while my OB-GYN referral took over a month). She is very kind. Overall, the wait is incredibly problematic and the reason I have put myself on the list for a new doctor, particularly for my son and future children. It is unacceptable to have patients consistently wait over 90 minutes (once, 2h30).

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Why won't the secretary answer the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the worst Doctor/secretary experience I have ever had!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

i am very frustrated as i had an appointment for dec 2016 which was postponed until jan 2017 which then Denise was sending my son for 2 referrals. i have called 2 weeks after and it was not done.. and have been calling every day and now no answer.. my husband went to the office a few times and door is locked??

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I have been unable to reach her office. First I get a message and then when I redial, I get a busy signal and this continues so I am led to believe no one is in the office. Have visited twice in the past week and doors are locked. Is Dr. Gallant still practicing????? I need information and follow up but cannot get through to the office. Very frustrating to say the least.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

This woman should not be a doctor. Nor should her staff work at a doctors office. Very rude, very late, never answers the phone and speaks to patients like we are dumb children. Never want to see this woman again. Do not go see this woman for medical advice!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Tried calling for the last 2 weeks and left plenty of messages with no call back. I though maybe Denise was on vacation but when I decided to stop by the clinic there she was. How hard is it to call a patient back that needs to book an appointment?

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

You may have to wait a long time to see her but it's worth it. She listens to everything and addresses more than 1 issue per visit. She's very thorough! We love her!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Love Dre. Gallant-Leblanc, listen very good. Receptionist is very friendly, Dre. might be late of one hour sometimes but thats why she takes her time with her patients as she makes sure they can let her know all they need. I would strongly recommend Dre. Gallant-Leblanc to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Worst doctor you could have. I waited 3h everytime to see her and when I choose to transfer my file to another doctor she charge me 25$ to transfer the file.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dre Gallant is very professional. She is a good listener and I feel that her compassion is genuine. - I was looking for a doctor that was affiliated with the Dumont Hospital to make sure that if I got ill my Family doctor would be able to take care of me and do the appropriate and follow ups. I thought I would have seen my family doctor at least ounce (at least a "fly by") when I was hospitalized for a few weeks, a couple of time at Dumont, but that was not the case. In this particular time, I wonder why I needed a family doctor? I guess family doctors are much too busy now to check on their patients when their are hospitalized. I wish they could to emphase on the holistic aspect of the healing process.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016