Ratings for Dr. Denise Gallant

I have to say I have never seen a dr who is so unorganized,cancels ur appointments / when asked to referrals you should just call yourself as she takes over 4 mnths or doesn’t even get done, has been very disrespectful many times, it’s almost like she is very confused about what and why you are there, and I have had to drive over to book appt as u NEVER get through and not sure where she gets her secretary as she changes them atleast every 6 mnths and they obviously have next to no experience just like the worst of the worst. I would never recommend this Dr Denise Gallant, I mean just read these referrals , they all speak the truth. I could go on but I think anyone can do the math here , no professional skills.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Very difficult to have someone on the phone (almost impossible). If I leave a message, the won't return It. Very bad service.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

They don't answer their phone. dont return them either. My daughter 2 years app. is due since July but cannot get hold of them. grrrr..

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

The major red flag here is punctuality - regardless of your problem or age, you will wait more than an hour. The waiting room is small, which is fine, but if you're waiting with small children take toys, games, snacks, and a LOT of patience - the office is neither equipped for waiting or for children. Responsiveness to messages in a timely manner is also a problem. This is in line with the lack of consistency with services and lack of attention to detail that seems to be promoted by the office. I have had several issues with Dr. Gallant not knowing why I was there, not knowing I was expecting, and not filling paperwork out properly, which resulted in tests never being performed and no one calling me to let me know that they would need to be re-done. As far as helpfulness and knowledge, Dr. Gallant is moderate. She continues to be diligent to look things up on her computer, and seems prompt about referrals, particularly for infants (for example, my little one got his referrals almost immediately, while my OB-GYN referral took over a month). She is very kind. Overall, the wait is incredibly problematic and the reason I have put myself on the list for a new doctor, particularly for my son and future children. It is unacceptable to have patients consistently wait over 90 minutes (once, 2h30).

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Why won't the secretary answer the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the worst Doctor/secretary experience I have ever had!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

i am very frustrated as i had an appointment for dec 2016 which was postponed until jan 2017 which then Denise was sending my son for 2 referrals. i have called 2 weeks after and it was not done.. and have been calling every day and now no answer.. my husband went to the office a few times and door is locked??

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I have been unable to reach her office. First I get a message and then when I redial, I get a busy signal and this continues so I am led to believe no one is in the office. Have visited twice in the past week and doors are locked. Is Dr. Gallant still practicing????? I need information and follow up but cannot get through to the office. Very frustrating to say the least.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

This woman should not be a doctor. Nor should her staff work at a doctors office. Very rude, very late, never answers the phone and speaks to patients like we are dumb children. Never want to see this woman again. Do not go see this woman for medical advice!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Tried calling for the last 2 weeks and left plenty of messages with no call back. I though maybe Denise was on vacation but when I decided to stop by the clinic there she was. How hard is it to call a patient back that needs to book an appointment?

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

You may have to wait a long time to see her but it's worth it. She listens to everything and addresses more than 1 issue per visit. She's very thorough! We love her!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016