Ratings for Dr. Clayton Eyjolfson

Best doctor ever, patient, kind, really listened. I miss him. Re the post below and how to access files, when Dr E closed his practice he let folks know that they could pay for a copy of their charts. I also found this bit in the Globe and Mail about getting charts. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health-and-fitness/ask-a-health-expert/what-happens-to-my-files-now-that-my-doctor-is-closing-his-practice/article4103503/

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr Eyjolfson has retired, if anyone knows where he has moved to could they contact the college of physicians and surgeons as many patients are looking to get their medical records forwarded but can't locate the doctor

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

During a colon exam this "doctor" was telling the nurses jokes while forgetting to monitor the air-pressure hose stuck up my rear. EXCRUCIATINGLY PAINFUL !!! A shoulder problem was refered for the worst procedure available that a 1977 sports-med text said was 100% guaranteed to result in severe reumatoid arthritis, 80% chance of bone degeneration and re-occurance of problem and possible shoulder replacement within 10 years. His response to this text ? "You don't need to know that". Make damn sure you know more about what may/does ail you before talking to this guy. You may have to verbally fight him to get the care you need. He will not willingly recommend you to an out of town specialist that is licensed to perform a better (medically) procedure that no one in town is licensed to do. He did not (like most doctors in T.Bay) tell me ALL the procedures medically available and possible for me, just what T.Bay doctors can do. 30 years+ our doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Dr. E. has been our family doctor for 35+ years. He is pleasant, listens and is easy to talk to. When I have a question and he is unsure of the answer, he is honest and says, "I'll have to read up on it", often taking out a medical book right then and there. Referals to specialists are no problem. Along with traditional medicine, he often incorporates holistic medicine. We hope he continues to practice for a long time yet.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

The most kind hearted doctor I have seen (as a patient) in a very long time. Very knowledgable, and patient. I wish he was my family doctor, it was an absolute pleasure to be his patient. He answered all my questions, and met all my needs. thank you !

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Had him for 40+ years and he's the best!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

I have had countless problems with Dr.Eyjolfsen! my entire family saw him for quite a while and most of us have found new doctors. He has made some very dangerous suggestions and put our child on a medication that is never to be given to a child!! one of our children had to get every tooth in his mouth fixed because he had no enamel left due to his refusal to send us to a specialist. When X-rays were required he would often refuse. He is taking the "natural" route lately and i think that is great but i fear that he is "slipping" and is dangerous!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007