Dr. Maneesh Jain

Ratings for Dr. Maneesh Jain

I think Dr. Jain is the best dentist I have been to. He is skillful and his equipment up-to-date. Not hard to get an appointment and you receive follow-up. He is very friendly.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr Manish Jain is the BEST dentist I have been to in Guelph. After Dr Hebden retired I experienced dental work done at Dawson Rd Dental, and the dentist on Kortright Rd West. Dawson Rd was a nightmare and the root canal ended up being an extraction. And altho I liked the Dr Hussein at Kortright, his practice is so busy that I always felt rushed.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I have seen Dr. Jain for the last two years since my previous dentist retired. I was nervous at first because I had gone to Ludy since I was a child. He truly is amazing. I don't ever feel the needle, I have had a root canal that was painless. My mouth feels better. His hygienists do an amazing job and the staff are all nice. Very professional office.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Jain and his staff are wonderful. I'm a big coward when it comes to the dentist and I hadn't been in a long time. Dr. Jain called me at home and spoke to me about different options available for people like me who are afraid of the dentist. When i got to the office, between Dr. Jain and his amazing hygienist (Tammy) they put me at ease and I admit; I left wondering what I had been afraid of. I'll be sure to go back in 6 months. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

A new crown, all in one visit! such an excellent experience. Never again will I have a crown done the old fashioned way….Guelph's Crown King, Dr Jain , you are appreciated.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Jain is by far the best dentist I have ever had. My kids have had a lot of work done and have never been afraid of the needle. I like the hygeenists that work there.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

The newly renovated office shows how they have thought of every detail to make the patient experience better. Thanks Dr. Jain for making coming to the dentist so pleasant. Your office is beautiful.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Jain is the best dentist I have ever had. He makes it a point to explain things and really cares for you. Good to my whole family too.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I have recently seen Dr. Jain after he purchased Dr. Cohen's practice. Very impressed with the professionalism of the office. He filled two teeth and I didn't even know when he gave me the needle. I use to be very nervous but now feel very relaxed. I like the fact the he explains everything so you can understand what is going on. Nice guy.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014