Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Caspers

Dr. Caspers is a wonderful and very well read physician. She is very punctual and has a great ear for listening. She does seem less patient though, since accepting her new responsibilities at the hospital. Staff is o.k. but I have found that, as of late, there are numerous errors made on diagnostic report requests etc.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

If the main receptionist doesn't like you then don't even think about coming back. She is rude and makes it very apparent if she doesn't like you. She will mess up appointments and never take the high road and admit it was her mistake. I made an appointment and made sure my husband was standing beside me to hear the time and date and her attitude towards me. He was shocked at how poorly she treated me and of course the appointment was wrong and I was made to look as if it was my fault again. I really like Dr. Caspers but I feel since taking on new responsiblilties with the hospital she has let her practice suffer. Megan is lovely.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Caspers for more than 20 years. When I moved out of the Guelph area I decided to find a doctor in my new town. What a mistake and an eye opener. I begged Dr. Caspers to take me back as a patient. I have been driving 1hr to see Dr. Caspers for 15+ years. She is the best. I can relate to the fear of other reviewers of when Dr. Caspers decides to retire. They are big heels to fill! Thanks for your compassion and caring! My only issue - is the wait time. Sometimes ... it is a bit long. But worth the wait!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr Caspers said she could no longer be my doctor because i was a "high needs" patient. This was a few years ago when we had a doctor shortage in Guelph, but I was relly lucky to find a great GP who I notice here is rated much lower than this woman who threw me out because I had a lot of physical problems,and felt that I should have has a specialist care for most of them. She never wanted to do anything about my stress from being a single mother to 6 children while on disability since a young age beccause of bad depression and anxiety caused by not getting any help from any of the kids fathers, Lucky for me my doctor now has no problems doing ODSP forms or other forms to get me the extra things i qualify for from disability. I don't think she should have let me go, why are doctors able to just throw out a patient for being too sick. Glad a friend show me that there was a way to check on doctors, even specialists so I can tell ny doctor which ones I trust and not waste my time on doctors no one likes

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I have never been on this site before but am glad to be able to say what a smart, knowledgable,warm and caring doctor we have in Dr. Caspers. I feel she is truly outstanding. My family are extremely well looked after. Her staff make us feel welcome and at ease.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

My family could not be more fortunate than to have Dr. Caspers as our doctor. She goes beyond what I could fairly expect from any physician, in terms of time spent with us, caring and concern. She is extremely compotent and precise. I cannot imagine how difficult it must be to practice medicine these days and she does it wonderfully.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Caspers is very unhelpful and has horrible patient care compared to other doctors in guelph. She is too busy for her patients. Nice lady though.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Dr. Caspers is absolutely fantastic. She is thorough, caring and professional. Her office staff are amazing, always professional. Dr. Caspers has seen me through some difficult times and I can't imagine how I would have done it without her patience and support. I am blessed to be part of her practice.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

She ha been our family doctor for decades and I also worked with her professionally. She is a very good doctor. She listens, she is respectful, cheerful, knowledgeable and thorough

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Dr. Caspers has been my doctor since I was 6 years old, and has been an amazing doctor the entire time, without fail. She is kind and compassionate, always cheerful, and always thinking of the patient (prescribing the cheapest option for people without insurance, finding samples if possible). In urgent cases, they always manage to fit me in that day or the next. I dread the day she retires, because no doctor I have in future will be able to live up to Dr. Caspers!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011