Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Fisher

Very Very competent - she knows well all aspects and is very responsible careful and conscientious. She remains focused and very skilled - she did my total hysterectomy back in Mid March and did an excellent job - very little pain, small incisions, little bleeding and also came to see me the day after in the morning reassuring me that not to worry the dissolving stitches would not break if I had to cough. She is an expert in her field of medicine and cares about her patients. I highly respect her and am glad she did this for me.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

The Doctor always made us feel very cared for and answered any questions skillfully. We were in very good hands. The follow up care after was great too.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

love her. she did my 2 c sections. I looked forward to each appointment with her. I will miss going to her

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I have doubt's that she knows how to read Ultra Sounds records.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I've seen over 4 different doctors for my condition and am extremely happy that I ended up with Dr. Fisher. She is absolutely awesome! Kind, patient and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Fisher followed me during my first pregnancy as well as my second which I am in now. I am a high risk pregnancy patient and can't be happier with her care and concern towards myself and baby. There is no better Dr. Than her.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Very knlwledgeable. Compassionate, a good listener. Can relate to people. She is second to none

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

As a young woman with many "female issues" and no desire to have children, Dr. Fisher is one of my favourite specialists. She treats me with a lot of respect in terms of my decisions, is very understanding and very very patient. I have had many visits with her and not one of them bad.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Completely terrible and apathetic. The constant yawning during the consultation didn't help either . She was also very defensive during the entire consultation and accused other doctors I have seen with malpractice when their diagnoses differed from hers. I would not go back

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

I had a scheduled repeat c section and Dr Fisher was recommended by my midwives. I really appreciated the time dr fisher took explaining my choices and risk factors. She put me at ease both prior to and during the surgery. And she really took care to minimize scarring. She visited both days I was in hospital to check healing. I hope to continue to see her for gyn needs going forward.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015