Ratings for Dr. Christopher S. Buckley

I have been with Dr. Buckley for over 10 years. He has always been thorough and is very compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

He is a good doctor, but could be more understanding. He is also in a rush because of so many patients. He kinda makes you feel like he does not care sometimes because he is in such a hurry! I wish he would be more understanding with women/pain/pregnancy. - Other than that he was okay :) The staff out front just says your information very loud where everyone can hear.. that I was not happy with!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I have never met a more caring and concerned doctor. I am sure that he saved my life! He puts your health first and foremost! as long as he is here...he will be my doctor!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Buckley is a very intelligent and caring physician. He takes his time and explains procedures and care plans. I have been under his care for close to eight years and would never change doctors. I had an unplanned labor induction and C-section and he was very compassionate...and you can barely see the scar!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Dr. Buckley is very nice and has great bedside manner. He makes you feel very comfortable. He is the best doctor I have been too.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

The most caring, compassionate doctor I have seen in years.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. Christopher S. Buckley's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal