Ratings for Dr. Brian H. Chernoff

Staff - exceptionally helpful, particularly Beth. She is a whiz at helping with insurance companies, prescriptions; is caring, attentive, and just a terrific person to see! Punctuality: Mom only sees Dr. Chernoff. The staff seems to be very good at scheduling his appointments at proper intervals. However, if you want Dr. Chernoff, you must realize he gives every patient the amount of time they need so that when they leave, ALL of their questions are answered! Sometimes that means you might wait five minutes longer. So WORTH IT! Helpfulness: I have never experienced such a helpful office. Knowledge: Dr. Chernoff and his staff have never been unable to help me in any area, whether it's regarding medical questions, contacts, et cetera. Right now I'm in the hospital with mom and hoping Dr. C is the doc to make the rounds tomorrow. Then I know all questions will be answered, and all anxiety will be gone! Mom will NEVER switch from Dr. Chernoff!!! He is one in a million!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Staff is pleasant and helpful. Dr. Chernoff takes time with his patients and never rushes you out of the office. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

I am 60 years old, and have "outlasted" a few family doctors. I have found Dr. Chernoff to be a Dr. who is sincerely interested in making certain all of my health concerns are addressed in a professional manner. He displays great medical skills, and just as importantly, sincere concern for his patients' well-being.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

My diabetes was getting out of control with my old doctor. I went to Dr. Chernoff and he straightened me right out. My "old" dr. told me not to worry about some chest pain I was experiencing. When I told Dr. Chernoff about it, I got an EKG right there before I left. Being a woman, it eased all my concerns about this new doctor, knowing that women aren't brushed off as having "bad nerves" when there's chest pain. I also love the fact that he doesn't talk to me like I'm stupid and he actually LISTENS when I'm telling him about a problem. My diabetes is well under control and he stays right on top of it. THANKS, DR. CHERNOFF!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Curnoff is one of the most caring Doctor I have ever dealt with he truly want to help you. He takes as much with you as you need and you never feel like he is just in and out with you. If you are on medicine he goes over them each visit to see if any changes are needed or if you are having any problem with them. If test are done and you call for them he calls you back and gives you the results himself. Dr. Churnoff will go the extra mile for any one and you truly feel he cares and your not just another body to him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. Brian H. Chernoff's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Woodbury, NJ