Ratings for Dr. Martin Kane

Although punctuality is not the greatest sometimes, I would glady wait for any amount of time to see Dr. Kane. As well as my 3 children. One of my children has extreme anxiety and does not even like to talk to people but refuses to ever see anyone but him. The only reason he runs late is becose he takes extra care of anyone who has the pleasure of being his paitent. Thank You Dr. Kane!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

Dr. Kane has been my family's doctor for close to 20 years. He is absolutely amazing. He is very professional and cares about his patients. I am happy to wait a bit to see him, as he is usually running behind. However, I know that when its my turn he will provide excellent care. He knows his patients and speaks to them accordingly. I have medical back ground and he speaks to me in medical terms and with my other family members he speaks in layman's terms. Great doctor! Thank you Dr. Kane for continuing to provide exceptional care.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I have had Dr. Kane as my family physician for some years now. Always curtious, caring and above all listens well to his patient. Dr. Kane has helped me through my mental and physical problems that I was having which interfered with my well being and daily life. I can say without a doubt Dr. Kane is an excellent family doctor and if you are lucky enough to become a patient of his you will be well taken care of. Even if you do have to wait an extra 10 mins to see him. For me it is not a big deal at all to receive quality care from a physician who in fact really does care about his patients. Thank you Dr. Kane!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

He is a knowledgeable and professional doctor. He always makes time for his patients even though he may be behind schedule. Excellent.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I visited this physician when I slipped and hurt my knee , in may , he said it would heal without looking at it , I returned a month later as I could not knee on a soft cushion , he said it would heal and take some pain relief , by August I went again , and he repeated his statements , I stood up and dropped my trousers and asked him if he would even look at it , he then scheduled an MRI , 6 months late. I located another doctor , received the MRI , and found I had a broken and detached knee cap , after finally getting to see a surgeon , the following may , I was advised nothing could be done because of the time. I am not a vengeful individual , but my pain. Is constant as a result of his. Poor quality of care. Arrogant staff , extremely

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Kane is so caring and genuinely likes to keep up with his patients.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I have been a patient at New Vision for over 25 years, many of which I have been fortunate to have Dr. Kane as my physician. He is kind, knowledgeable and thorough. I trust him completely. The nurses and staff are also kind and professional. I have never had issue in all the time I have been with New Vision. I am grateful that Dr. Kane is such a good man, he takes time with each patient, is very sincere and thorough.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

We love him he is very thorough when trying to figure out issues. He had really big shoes to fill replacing Dr Ward but he has definitely filled them and then some. Most complaints are about staff and wait times. Which can be a problem nut I personally dont mind waiting for a quality Doctor. I had some problems with staff and told him myself about it and he was very apologetic and upset that they reflect jim and should not have been the way they were. Definitely our favorite by far.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Dr. Kane is the best in the field of medicine. He gives 100% to me as a patient in which is very rare with other Dr's. You have helped me and now you are helping my better half, thank you.........

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Doc Kane is a down-to-earth, no nonsense and realistic Doctor. He takes the appropriate time with all patients regardless of their issue. As a Dad with a young family he brings a great deal of knowledge and patience. If in doubt, he will not hesitate to refer his patients to the appropriate specialist to best address their needs. All staff at the practice are professional, caring and knowledgeable. At a time when there are thousands of people looking for a GP, ALL patients at New Vision should be extremely appreciative of what they have.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014