Ratings for Dr. Alicia D. Braun

I waited 2 months for an appointment. The office then cancelled it the same day of the appointment. I had to call back later to reschedule, and they could either give me an appointment an hour from my call, or 2.5 weeks from then. That's a really crappy way to treat your patients and I cancelled.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I have been suffering with psoriasis over 20 years and she is the first doctor to prescribe medications that work quite well with my skin problem. After 3 months, my skin has drastically improved. I would highly recommend her to others with skin problems, she is very caring and professional.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Doctor Alicia is wonderful! She is very patient and ready to answer all of your questions. I can tell she cares about me and my discomfort and tries everything to help. She's also not afraid to admit that she doesn't know something, which is a good thing. The wait times to get an appointment are lengthy, but she is worth it.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Alicia is amazing. She is so kind and helpful. She's also good about giving you lots of samples so you can see if a medication works for you before you spend $ on it. She is very patient with questions. The only down side is that it takes months to get an appointment w/her. I've heard her sister, Marisa, is nice; she's in the same practice.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

I thought that she was wonderful. Very considerate and thorough. Answered all of my questions and her staff is great. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007

I've had nothing but incredibly positive experiences with Dr. Braun- she is kind, patient, and extremely knowledgeable, and has really helped me with my acne. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Alicia Braun is so much nicer than the other Braun dermatologists. (Do NOT go to them!) But I felt that she prescribed too many prescriptions for my mild acne. I had seen a dermatologist before and knew what one Rx worked, and Dr. Braun must have felt that she had to prescribe more. Unnecessary and expensive. My insurance company must hate me.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Honestly, she is a flake. And I think is compensating for a lack of knowledge by ordering another biopsy. Which was not needed. I knew more about the implications of my condition than she did. But she is so young I dont think she has the experience to know how to deal with a complicated and serious problem, which I have. So I was wrong to think that a new Doctor would have better training. I used to go to her father, Martin Braun, who was rude and would not listen and walk out of the room if I asked too many questions..... Ugh!!! So I have had it with the Braun family of doctors! And am looking elsewhere. There HAS to be one in this town.... Anyone have any recommendations ???!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Couldn't even schedule an appointment with her after she moved into provate practice. :(

flag | Submitted January 20, 2006

Very friendly and gave a thorough explanation of acne causes. Also looked at my condition from other perspectives which no doctor has done before.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2005

Dr. Alicia D. Braun's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)