Ratings for Dr. Lori F. Vazzana

on two separate occasions my two grandchildren were taken to the ER and seen by Dr Vazzana, my grandson was 5 and granddaughter 9. naturally they were frightened being in the ER.I was very happy with the way she handled the children and the care they received.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

this "dr" was rude and sarcastic instead of answering my questions. she re-did the stitches twice before she felt it was good enough the third time, leaving holes in my hand which made my wound more susceptible to infection, as well as putting me through unnecessary pain. also, it took almost 4 hours to be seen by her in an EMERGENCY room, though with an open wound i should have been a priority patient. dr. vazzana was ignorant to the fact i had already had x-rays taken when she came to treat me, making it obvious she did not reference them to make intelligent decisions concerning my care. essentially, she sucks.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr. Lori F. Vazzana's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Brockton, MA