Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Kahler

I've been going to Dr. Kahler for 6 years or so and couldn't imagine seeing anyone else! He has always taken extra time to explain my issues and treatments with me, which helps a lot because I've had a lot of anxiety with procedures. Incredibly personable and knowledgeable, I always leave my appointments feeling a lot more comfortable!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Kahler is caring, intelligent and thorough. Figured out all my complicated hormone issues. I like that he had good reasons for everything he prescribed. He took a lot of time with me and answered all my questions. Couldn't ask for a better gynecologist.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

This Dr is a joke! Always late, doesn't discuss anything with you. Go to someone else!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Very nice and caring doctor but he seems a little burnt out and old school. He doesn't want to go the extra mile in helping out with hormonal balance and will not prescribe compounded bio-identical hormones. I felt like because he is a male he just didnt "get it" as to how debilitating imbalance can be. I also had debilitating vaginal burning and pain that became ongoing and his only answer was to prescribe the same creme every visit which I told him was not working and making things worse. I finally found a woman NP who "gets it" and committed to getting things balanced. She also got the burning problem figured out and remedied immediately.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Kahler saw me on short notice which I appreciated but overall he was very unhelpful and did not seem interested in helping to truly find the cause of my continued pelvic pain due to ovarian cysts & probable endometriosis. He seemed unwilling to find out what exactly was going on & did not listen well. His pelvic exam was also very unprofessional in my opinion.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr Kahler is a real and genuine person on top of his excelent knowedge in his expertise. He doesn't rush you and really takes concern in your questions and worries. I love him and will keep him around for as long as I can. I highly suggest him to anyone in need of a good gyn.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Kahler's for nearly 8 years now. He is a very kind, patient doctor. He doesn't mind questions and takes the time to explain things. I feel very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Excellent MD. He explains everything in detail.I would and have recommended this doctor to many of my family and friends

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

I have been a patient for 23 years and he has handled all but one of my pregnancies. I only wish he were still delivering babies so that he could have delivered my grandchildren. I would not go to anyone else unless I had to, as he knows me and my medical history so well.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

I have been with him for years. He's great! Knowledgeable and takes time to talk with you.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2007

Dr. Robert J. Kahler's Credentials

• Arabic

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med