Ratings for Dr. Michael Beigleman

I have never had a problem and find Dr. B extremelly thorough, gentle and educated. He prevented me from getting an uneccessary root canal repair due to a his experience. As well, he did some work on my son that the orthodentist asked him to do which involved wires and it was perfect. Can not find better. Recommended to 7 family members who are now patients.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Until I have a good dentist, family physician, and a hairdresser, I have to keep searching. I do not have to search for another dentist. My teeth under his care have been very healthy. He is the first dentist that convinced me to floss daily by explaining to me how I would never lose a tooth if I did. After every cleaning, he gives a new toothbrush. You may say "so what?" but once you have it, you use a new brush. Staff is great too and they work as a team. Everybody is always on time. I wish our health care system was this good.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

I highly recommend this dentist based on skill, integrity, kindness and caring.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Dr. Beigleman has been my dentist for almost 30 years now. I was one of those people who was absolutely petrified of dentists and always avoided going. But from the moment of my first visit he put me at ease and long story short: he has filled many cavities (accumulated from all the years I didn't go to a dentist), performed 4 gum surgeries, pulled my wisdom teeth, done a root canal... I would trust him to do anything. I have never had any pain or complications, he has an ability to calm anyone's fear, will explain anything, is very professional, knowledgeable and always up to date. I actually moved away from Montreal almost 20 years ago and have continued to make the 2 hour drive to see him rather than look for another dentist here.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr. Beigleman has been my dentist since 1987. I have always had the most excellent dental care from him, and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He does simple dental work such as checkups and cleaning, and complicated work like crowns and does all the work with unfailing good cheer and unquestionable competence.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Beigleman is an intelligent dentist that charges a fair amount for his level of experience and kindness. He is certainly not an inexpensive dentist but it is always well worth the premium to go see him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

This dentist refused to fix my teeth, he gave excuses, was afraid to do the required work. The hygienist is not clean and did a very poor job. I wouldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Dr Beigleman offers a complete and competent service. He keeps current on new procedures and with Dr. Beigleman you have complete dental care.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Dr. Beigleman rocks. I wouldn't even think about going to any other dentist on the whole island of montreal. he's always very helpful, very punctual and cares about his patients. If we have a question he answers it in great detail and he doesn't make us feel unknowledgeable. He's also a painfree dentist and 99.9% of the time you don't even feel a thing. in fact he's so good, you could practically fall asleep. I feel bad for whoever doesn't visit Dr. Beigleman because he's able to make going to the dentist enjoyable. He's simply the best!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr B really impresses me by being up to date and actually caring about his patients and their health. If you ask a question, he explains to the level of detail you want.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009