You may also like

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

I've had Dr. Smosarski for the past 15 years. He is an excellent doctor. His nurse is excellent. He is very caring, considerate of our needs. As long as he is practicing, I will keep him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Reading the rest of these comments, something terrible wrong it happening to Dr. Dave's Practice!!! I have to concur with much of what has been said. I think Dave is a great man, easy to talk to, knowledgeable and provided great care. But over the last 8 - 10 months the level of health care i have received has diminished to ZERO. I am not sure what the issue is but i have decided to start the search for a new doctor, which is a shame because he is such a good Doctor. Beside that, his support staff are absolutely HORRIBLE... RUDE, OFFENSIVE, NO PEOPLE SKILLS, NO CONCEPT OF PATIENT CARE...the only reason i have stayed for the last 2 plus years was because of Dr. Dave sill and bedside manner, but not anymore, the PROs no longer balance out the CONs with this Clinic....

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Most unorganized staff I've encounter to date! Dr Smosarski is a very gently, pleasant person but is very distracted and dismissive .. He seem to always be in a hurry to get rid of his patients instead of listening to your health concerns. Normally this would not be so upsetting if it was easier to get an appt to revisit him. The women that answers the phone for his office is the most unpleasant ppl I've ever spoken too. It's frustrating to call his office knowing how horrible they treat the patients on the other end of the line. I have anxiety everytime I need to call for an appointment because of their attitude. I have complained about them numerous times but yet they remain unchanged. Something should be done about people like that to prevent them from working in the health care facilities! The same women answers the phone for all doctors in that building, so no matter which doctor I choose to visit, the call through these same women. The most recent bitter woman I got on the other of the line is Sharon ... These women should be prison guards, not healthcare receptionist

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I think dr David S.s is sometimes compassionate & @ times he is very drastive & throes to rush his patience away -: he should really focus on his Staff & hike patients more !!!! He needs to focus on his profession as a Dr !!! Cause alot of his patentece is fed up of his status as a dr -: put yourself in your ppl shoes rats sufferin !!!! Karma is always watching you Sir !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I like Dr Smorarski he is great Dr he listens to your what is wrong but the front desk wow they are not people friendly at all you ask a question that you need to ask his nurse they want to know what for u say it is a private matter we won't put u though unless u tell them what u want I tell them I need to know if he was going to fill my meds that he forget to fax to my pharmacy if I could ask his nurse they said I will have wait and see still wouldn't put me though just a attitude and said nothing they can do but I said it is meds i need and have been on them for 7 years I was there Thursday and I need them they don't care at the front desk at all they should not be there if they can't have people skills that is very important at a family Dr office Please do something

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Overall good experience

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I had dr david smosarski as a family doctor when I moved back to Hamilton. when I fist started to see him he was good. but ever since last year ( 2013) he stared going down here with me. He was not listing to what I was saying at all.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I've had Dr.Smosarski as a family doctor since he moved to Hamilton. Back then he used to be a wonderful, caring doctor, one that you could actually get in to see if need be. I still think Dr.Smosarski is a wonderful human being and a great doctor. But since all the changes with grouping together with the other doctors, it is ridiculous to get an appointment, you have a to wait a month to see him? I mean come on. As for his staff? I have never ever in my life ever seen someone so absolutely ruder than the one he has answering the phone. I think it is time to search for another doctor. I feel as patients we should be treated better

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I think his staff are the most negative people I've spoken out of all the health care facility I've been too in the past.. They appear to be without people skills and should be put in a room with the filing cabinets instead of being allowed to speak with patients. It have gotten to the point where I don't want to call for an appt because of the rude attitude of these women.. They clearly don't like their lives and project that negative tone on patients..the doctor is very gently and too kind to fire them all. I feel very aggravated whenever I have contact with his staff, like a weight goes on my shoulder if I have contact with any of the women who answers the phone or the ones at the counter..

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr. David Smosarski's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "He is a nice man but terrible at getting you in to specialists, he needs better flocks or maybe a better staff."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "GOOD GUY SMOSARSKI!GOOD GUY SMOSARSKI!GOOD GUY SMOSARSKI!GOOD GUY SMOSARSKI!GOOD GUY SMOSARSKI!GOOD GUY SMOSARSKI!GOOD GUY SMOSARSKI!GOOD GUY SMOSARSKI!GOOD GUY..."

August 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.hchc-fho.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "L8L 5G8". Address has been updated from "None" to "414 Victoria Avenue North". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19055295221".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I've had Dr. Smosarski for the past 15 years. He is an excellent doctor. His nurse is excellent. He is very caring, considerate of our needs. As long as he ..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Reading the rest of these comments, something terrible wrong it happening to Dr. Dave's Practice!!! I have to concur with much of what has been said. I think Da..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Most unorganized staff I've encounter to date! Dr Smosarski is a very gently, pleasant person but is very distracted and dismissive .. He seem to always be in..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I think dr David S.s is sometimes compassionate & @ times he is very drastive & throes to rush his patience away -: he should really focus on his Staff & hike p..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I like Dr Smorarski he is great Dr he listens to your what is wrong but the front desk wow they are not people friendly at all you ask a question that you need ..."

October 14, 2014
  • City changed from "Hagersville" to "Hamilton"

December 16, 2011