Ratings for Dr. David Smosarski

So as of June 2016 the staff are better in the new office .The timing is still awful I never get in at the actual appointment time usually is 40 min wait .Dr smosarski is spending to much time trying to look efficient and not enough time actually being efficient also its absolutely insane I can't get an appointment when I need one sometimes I have an issue I need delt with that week not in 4 weeks so frustrated I used to recommend him now I'm ready to find a more caring Dr

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

My father was taking 80mg of oxy a day prescribed by this man when he closed his practice in haldimand and left him high and dry. He went into withdraws and long story short kicked the pills. Dad went back to Dr smos when he reopened in Hamilton, now he is back on the oxy. Thanks alot doc

Submitted May 31, 2016

I like the good doctor myself. I have not seen him in a couple of years though, I always get a student. I want a GP, not a soon to be specialist. Oh, and getting in to see a specialist, forget it. The staff there, (I could go on and on about them, but enough has been said in the comment's above), the staff could not give a rat's a$$ if they forward a request on to a specialist at all. It is his front office people that are driving his practice into the ground. BTW, the good Dr. lost his daughter an a car accident two years ago.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Honestly, I am so ashamed, and frustrated with this office. Initially I found that his practice worked well, his staff were even pleasant. Now, he ( or they, or whoever) are terrible with follow up, filling scripts, even prescribing the right medication. I could go on, and on... Dr. Smosarski is a kind soul, but his practice is overwhelmed by too many clients, and a lack of priorities. Also, his receptionists are rude, and have terrible bedside manners. The only person there that I think actually cares is the nurse he works closely with. I would not recommend this office .

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr Smosarski is a great physician and a great person. I am counting my blessings to be under his care.I have very serious health problem and he is the one who " keeps me going " and gives me energy to look for better future...He takes time to explain my symptoms and how my medications will work, he takes time to talk to my pharmacist and consult any new medication as well ... Ladies at the front desk are also very friendly,helpful and understanding. Thank you Dr. Smosarski and staff. ..and by the way - to those unhappy patients - change the doctor !!! to one who will listen to your winning, you life stories and endless complaining - don't waste GOOD DOCTOR TIME !!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

He is a nice man but terrible at getting you in to specialists, he needs better flocks or maybe a better staff.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

I've had Dr. Smosarski for the past 15 years. He is an excellent doctor. His nurse is excellent. He is very caring, considerate of our needs. As long as he is practicing, I will keep him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Reading the rest of these comments, something terrible wrong it happening to Dr. Dave's Practice!!! I have to concur with much of what has been said. I think Dave is a great man, easy to talk to, knowledgeable and provided great care. But over the last 8 - 10 months the level of health care i have received has diminished to ZERO. I am not sure what the issue is but i have decided to start the search for a new doctor, which is a shame because he is such a good Doctor. Beside that, his support staff are absolutely HORRIBLE... RUDE, OFFENSIVE, NO PEOPLE SKILLS, NO CONCEPT OF PATIENT CARE...the only reason i have stayed for the last 2 plus years was because of Dr. Dave sill and bedside manner, but not anymore, the PROs no longer balance out the CONs with this Clinic....

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Most unorganized staff I've encounter to date! Dr Smosarski is a very gently, pleasant person but is very distracted and dismissive .. He seem to always be in a hurry to get rid of his patients instead of listening to your health concerns. Normally this would not be so upsetting if it was easier to get an appt to revisit him. The women that answers the phone for his office is the most unpleasant ppl I've ever spoken too. It's frustrating to call his office knowing how horrible they treat the patients on the other end of the line. I have anxiety everytime I need to call for an appointment because of their attitude. I have complained about them numerous times but yet they remain unchanged. Something should be done about people like that to prevent them from working in the health care facilities! The same women answers the phone for all doctors in that building, so no matter which doctor I choose to visit, the call through these same women. The most recent bitter woman I got on the other of the line is Sharon ... These women should be prison guards, not healthcare receptionist

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I think dr David S.s is sometimes compassionate & @ times he is very drastive & throes to rush his patience away -: he should really focus on his Staff & hike patients more !!!! He needs to focus on his profession as a Dr !!! Cause alot of his patentece is fed up of his status as a dr -: put yourself in your ppl shoes rats sufferin !!!! Karma is always watching you Sir !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015