Ratings for Dr. Karen A. Roperti

The front desk staff is nice. The girls that are in the exam room with the Dr are horrible. Bad attitudes, unfriendly and rude. They should make you feel comfortable instead they make you feel like you’re imposing on their time. Dr Roperti herself was just ok. Didn’t seem to pay much attention to what I was saying or wasn’t following along or didn’t care to. She was nice but made you feel like she’d rather be elsewhere and frankly didn’t seem too knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

kind doctor> helful staff> beautiful office> helped me make other doctor appointments for consultation

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I was seen by Dr. Roperti this past week for the first time.I just moved to Pittsburgh and was referred to her by my coworkers. She is a lovely person and knowledgeable physician. We discussed my concerns and wellness alternatives. I am so glad I found her.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

By far this doctor is the best I've ever known. She is really compassionate. I'm deathly afraid of anything medical, but not her. It's like chatting to your pal. I can't imagine having a different doc, I'd be screwed f she retired.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

This obgyn was upset she had to come to the hospital for her on call delivery, she said she was at home sleeping. I suffered while she chatted at the nurses station, she offered NO support. She was rude and inconsiderate. I fell sorry for women who have to have her at delivery.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2009

She discovered my breast cancer in March 2003. Called me with the biopsy results, recommended the surgeon & oncologist and was aware of my year long treatments. She is extremely personable and caring. I've sent several of my friends to her and I would never go to another OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Great doctor, great bedside manor in a great group. She is very funny and helpful. also took the time to listen, which doesn't always happen these days. I only wish that she was affiliated with a different hospital.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Very disappointed that I got her as the one on-call from the Greater Pgh Ob Group for my labor. During office visits she seemed okay; however, she was very disconnected and rude during the labor process. She actually made the comment that I pulled her away from a family birthday party - then I only saw her twice throughout my 18 hours of labor - her shift ended and she didn't even come in to let me know - just clocked out and left. No direction - No compassion - I simply got nothing from her.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. Karen A. Roperti's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1990)

Oxford