Ratings for Dr. Iain Dommisse

He's on ICBC Payroll and if you are seeing him ICBC-IME well, Good luck to you then as he will significantly underestimate your injuries.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Dommisse gave me hope from day 1 from chronic back and sciatic pain. Had back surgery and my comment on waking up out of anesthetic and seeing him by my bed was "no pain, absolutely no pain, it's wonderful". He was knowledgeable, explained the surgery in great detail, was so positive and pleasant. I recommend him to everyone who suffers from back pain or othe orthapedic pain. Dr. Dommisse "YOU ROCK"!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Dommisse operated on my back in 1997 and from the day after surgery I have been pain free and able to do anything that I desire. I would recommend him to anyone. He changed my life. Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

Amazing-he gave me hope from the very beginning. After 3 years of morphine and struggling to walk his skillful surgery has me back to most of my previous activities.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Dr Dommisse I'm sure dropped from heaven. After experiencing some other orthopedic specialists who were generally arragant in the extreme, this man was a total joy. He does amazing surgery and I highly recommed him for anyone who needs back surgery. His skill level is beyond excellent and his bedside manner incredible. He is the total package lacking nothing in my opinion. If you have to wait to see him do it. He is worth his weight in gold!!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

Dr. Dommisse is the best back and knee surgeon ever. I had suffered with lower back pain since age 16 and told mostly in my head. Was referred to him, a few tests done and low and behold , he found the problem. He operated on me in 1990, I was out of the hospital in 3 days. A miracle! Now , some 17 years later, not one ounce of back ever since the surgery. Had knee arthoscopy done too in 2000 and never any pain again also. He's tops in my books! Highly recommended! Just hope he is still practicing if my hip goes out when I old!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Kind, helpful and patient man. I hope he delays retirement for a long time.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007