Ratings for Dr. Rhoda Pullan

The best Dr I have ever had. Knowledgeable, caring and thorough. Her first phone call to me in the late evening scared me, but it was reassuring to me how she stays on top of your file.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr. Pullan was recommended by another doctor to take care of my critically ill husband when we moved to Duncan. I cannot find a negative thing to say about her. She was always VERY attentive and caring. She was there for us whenever we needed. At first I was surprised to receive night time or weekend calls to check in, but it became very reassuring to know that she was following his care as closely as she was. His complicated condition intimidated many doctors and hospital staff, but not her - she was always knowledgable, confident and calming. During his last month she was by his side, and was secretly watching over me and my girls - making sure we were doing okay. After his passing she was just as astute in caring for his family. I don't know how we would have made it through the ups and downs of that decade without her. Sometimes it takes a while to get in to see her, but that speaks volumes of her care for all her patients. If anything is ever important her wonderful staff make every effort to accommodate and get you seen. Absolutely fantastic dr and human being!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Have had Dr Pullan for many years and have been happy with her.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

she is a is a great doctor for my family. she is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr.pullan is a very good doctor with a lot of knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Rhoda has been our family Dr for 17 years. she has all the qualities a patient could want - attentive, easy to talk to, caring, remembers details, down-to-earth, compassionate, organized, does not rush you. & she isn't full of herself - if she doesn't have an answer to my specific question she looks it up - instead of pretending she knows. only downside is her patients love her so much can be hard to get an apt quickly but if it's urgent her friendly, happy, efficient secretary Gwen makes it happen. very happy with Dr Pullan!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Very disappointed with her. She told us she didn't see the point in trying to get hospice care. Our regular family GP is now doing everything he can to get the hospice placement going. She is late returning calls and was not very responsive or thorough in the tests she ran and her bedside manner left something to be desired. So grateful to have our regular GP for support.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Great doctor - she has been my doctor since she took over my retired md's practice - been through alot and she was always there for me

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

We have been seeing this Doctor for almost 16 years.In the early years she was awesome.Now she only works 2 weeks and has 2 off with a fill in Doctor. I find that If you want to make Appointment to see her it can take sometimes 3 weeks. When you do get in she has the phone calls coming in and I sit and wait again. If you want to see the fill in Doctor you can always get in with her. She aslo has new office staff and my last call in she was so rude to me. Yes I am unhappy.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Dr. Rhoda Pullan's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best Dr I have ever had. Knowledgeable, caring and thorough. Her first phone call to me in the late evening scared me, but it was reassuring to me how she s..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pullan was recommended by another doctor to take care of my critically ill husband when we moved to Duncan. I cannot find a negative thing to say about h..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have had Dr Pullan for many years and have been happy with her."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "she is a is a great doctor for my family. she is very knowledgable."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.pullan is a very good doctor with a lot of knowledge."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love having her as my doctor! She can be hard to get in to see but that says more about her patient load than her. Always helpful and very knowledgable"

September 4, 2014