Ratings for Dr. Ron Nash

This man is arrogance personified, which makes him extremely unreliable as a doctor. Around here we call it 'small man syndrome'. Beware.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Nash has been my doctor since moving to Kimberley. Although I was put off by his manner at first, I have come to appreciate his no BS attitude. This is not a Dr. that will unnecessarily prescribe antibiotics or narcotic pain medications, so if that's what you want find another doc. He was my physician through my pregnancy and delivered my daughter, never at anytime was I pressured into procedures I didn't want, or meds I didn't need. I'm confident that if things had gotten complicated everything necessary would have been done to keep myself and my baby safe. He has made after hours phone calls to let me know test results, and called during his holidays to check up on things. All the physicians in Kimberley are fantastic, but I wouldn't think of seeing another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Nash quite nearly cost the life of a friend of the family as well as my grandmother, he also ignored comments that freezing was not working on me during a surgery, personally I believe his medical license should be revoked. I would not let this man diagnose anyone I even remotely cared about let alone treat them.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

I don't have 1 single bad thing to say about dr Nash. He delivered my second child and was absolutely amazing during labour and delivery not only a caring doctor but a caring friend to both myself and my husband. I always feel great when I leave his office and he is wonderful with my children. I recentley moved an hour and a half away from Kimberley but have decided to keep Nash as our family doctor. I'm also pregnant with my 3rd child and plan on going to cranbrook so he can deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr. Nash has been my doctor for three years. He never examines anything unless you ask. He just talks in circles and gives outdated advice (based on his opinion only). I have been in pain from a fall for 18 months. I can hardly walk some days. Every time I go to see him he just says "don't walk then". What??? Is he for real? I'm so frustrated.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr.Nash has been our family Dr since I was pregnant with my first child almost 4 years now. he is very likeable and comfortable to be around.plus my kids love him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Dr Nash has no compassion, and seems more concerned with the number of visits he can cram into a day than to actually be of help. I went in with trouble breathing, he listened to me for 5 seconds and told me that it was normal, and that he could give me something for it but that it would only treat the symptoms, and that there was no point. I went to another doctor the next day, and got a lung xray, turns out I had a collapsed lung. Unfortunaltey, this type of service is what my family has come to expect from him. If I could have given him a zero, I would have.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr, Nash has been my Dr. for 17 years. He has phoned us at home, as late as 9pm,calling from the clinic, to check on us. He has been nothing but supportive, caring, gentle and kind, My children TRUST him, as well as myself and my husband. He's funny, and even when I'm crying has calmed me, and sent me home feeling relazed. I at thins moment, is going through a huge ruff patch in my own health. Dr. Nash has ordered test that the SPECIALIST has not. He is our constant, and our trusted friend.He has always had our backs. We are grateful, and thankful for Ron on a daily basis. After 17 years, he's great.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

This man is the most arrogant and pompous doctor I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. Repeatedly ignores very serious symptoms and this resulted in my ending up in the ER. I'd expressed my concerns several times and requested antibiotic treatment, which he did not deem necessary. He ran no tests and did no follow up. I have a degree in the health sciences and I know what I am talking about (without being a pushy know it all - one should know something is wrong when they are not breathing!) and he still talked down to me like I was an idiot. When I landed in the ER they diagnosed me with exactly what I'd been insisting I had for the past three weeks. Charming.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2010

my daughter stopped breathing for over a minute and he observed her for an hour didnt take blood pressure or look at her throat. He said she looked fine after 2 hours even tho I knew she wasnt acting herself. We were sent home from emerg even after having to call 911 and me having to give her mouth to mouth. She was unresponsive for at least 20 minutes and unable to breath for over a minute. I"m happy I have a different family doctor who will help me figure out what the cause was because there were no blood tests done or anything he just sent us home and I got no sleep worrying about if she would stop again.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010