Ratings for Dr. J.A. Carey

ONLY A ONE WORD:NOTHING !!!!!.IT'S A VERY BAD DECISION IF YOU NEED A OPHTHALMOLOGIST.TANK YOU FOR NOTHING.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

A machine would be way much polite than the way they interact with customers. They delayed my glasses beyond that date they committed and started accusing weird things when I asked them to meet their own promise. I am not dealing with this store again! And definitely not recommended!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Did not have the knowledge required for vision care, money making is the key not service. i will not visit again.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I have been going to Dr Carey since I was a child and he is incredibly kind and caring.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Carey for eye examination but do not buy glasses from him. Ordered glasses from him for my son and waited 6 months for them to be delivered, until I finally bought the same glasses from Lens Crafters. It's 6 months later and I'm still waiting for my refund. Staff are not helpful or empowered. Spoke to office again today at 10am and since they close at 1pm on Fridays they wouldn't promise to get back to me today....really? Obviously customer service is not a priority for them.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Carey for years and he is fantastic. Very knowledgable and ensures I have all the required tests as there is glaucoma in my family history. The staff is also very accommodating. The location is a bit out of the way for me as I no longer work in the area however I wouldn't think of changing doctors. He is awesome!!!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Very pleasant and helpful, and able to get appointment promptly.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

i was seen by Dr.Carey and since the beginning when i made my appointment was aware of not to use perfume because of his allergies, i did have a choice to go or not to go, so i don not know why is all that fuzz. He is a Great Doctor as all is not perfect but he works hard for his clinic, nobody can post wherever they pleased just because they want to do so, Please think in all t he hard work that he does and again if you are not happy do not go back but do not post garbage if you are with out sin trow the first rock.God Bless Everyone

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Very good - skilled and knowledgeable. Dr. Carey spotted holes in my retina and sent me to Toronto Western to have them repaired. According to the physician there, these particular holes were very difficult to spot and he was impressed that Carey had noted them. He was not trying to sell me anything with extra tests. I am thankful for the continued thorough testing. The staff is kind and helpful. They are A+ compared to some medical receptionists I have dealt with in the past.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Carey's practice. I was not a patient of his but scratched my cornea and required attention. His office was able to fit me in very quickly (again I was not a patient), he did a full exam and provided me with a prescription and drops. His offices called me first thing the next morning to check how I was doing and scheduled me for a follow-up the following week. I have nothing but good things to say about his staff as well, they were very pleasant. I wasn't a patient of Dr. Carey's but I am now! I will be switching eye docs for good!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015