Ratings for Dr. Nazanin Narani

Dr Narani performed gum surgery. The whole process from booking to examination and surgery was straightforward, painless and with better results than expected.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Great experience. Surgery was painless and went well. The office is equipped well and I got many options. The laser surgery seemed to be a right choice.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I have had my implant for over three years with no complications. I wanted to write a comment now because I have been witness to some of my friends and people I know who have had complications with their implants that was done by non specialists. I am impressed with the quality and precision of the procedure I received from Dr. Narani.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Referred by my dentist, I went there many times, she is very result oriented, you will notice many of her staff whom is not doing the job right will disappear from the office, which is a good thing for the patients. However, there is this one thing, which drove me nuts, during all the consultation, she acts like a very pushy sale person, trying to squeeze every penny you or your insurance is willing to pay

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Submitted February 5, 2015

I was referred by my dentist for dental implants. Dr. Narani explained to me many options. She even offered cheaper options that could be done by my dentist that explained to me how honest she was. She proved herself to me as knowledgeable and honest. Her staff also helped me to find my insurance options. They were very friendly and generous.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

A very bad experience for me... After listening to her staff meanly gossip for 20 minutes in her waiting room before I was put in another room to wait. I found she was not willing to offer sound advice and felt like the whole procedure was a cash grab. Then after having a CT scan (I was not covered for) on her advice, I had to contact HER a month later to hear about the results. Finally, the secretary called me back a week later only to let me know the procedure could not be guaranteed but that Narani would do it... in other words take my money. After asking the secretary some specific questions, she responded, "she wasn't a dentist", I asked if the doctor could call me back to answer these questions. The secretary responded, she doubted she would call me back!!! I decided to find a doctor that would answer two questions I had and that would take 5 minutes out of her time to get back to me. I will never go back there again. Lesson learned the hard way.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I went there for a dental implant and as a second opinion to my dentist, because one of my friend's suggested me to do my implant by a dental specialist not a general dentist. The difference in examination process and depth of knowledge was clear even in the first session. The treatment after was very effective and fine. The price was not even higher. However, the doctor suggested crown lengthening that I trust it was an honest suggestion. For this type of surgery, no one wants an implant that is not supported properly. After seeing a couple of other people with complications with their implants done by general dentists, I am confident that I made the right choice to go to a specialist.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

I needed some gum grafts and I was very reluctant to get treatment because of horror stories I had heard from some friends and co-workers. My dentist referred me to Dr. Narani's office. I had great experience. She was very professional and caring and her staff were very helpful. Everything went smoothly and the results are very good. I am glad I had it done.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

This Dentist is very rude to her staff, I was in the waiting room and could hear her scolding a staff member loud and clear it was very uncomfortable...I also have heard through a friend in the field that knew someone who worked there last year that this dentist is not good to work for she scams and cheats her staff wherever she can apparently so I wonder what she cheats on patients if she cheats her own staff! Office is also very outdated..I'm finding a more professional specialist to get my implant done.

Submitted April 2, 2014