Dr. Tassos Irinakis

Ratings for Dr. Tassos Irinakis

I had the most beautiful and confident smile. I am a sales manager downtown in Vancouver and in a devastating turn of events on a night out with friends, I got knocked to the ground and lost two of my front teeth. And just like that my life was turned upside down. I spent some time in the hospital due to some fractures in my face and eventually I got to see tassos for treatment. It took us a while to reach a point where my smile was completely re-designed and re-done between Tassos and another specialist. However considering how I looked after the assault, I believe Tassos has helped me in a tremendous way with my smile and my spirit and deserves a thousand times the recognition he gets on the site. He made me feel comfortable and hopeful every step of the way. It is hard for anyone who reads these comments to truly understand the humane nature in this doctor until you meet him in person. Thank you Tassos once again for being part of my recovery and my healing. You are the best.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

I watched my girlfriend a while back having surgery with are Irinakus and I was blown away with his professionalism and his ability to keep her calm and comfortable, considering she always needed to be sedated in the past even fit her cleanings. Just an incredible guy.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

My English is not very great so please forgive me. Dr Irinakis is a very good doctor with very good skills and bedside manners. He is the No1 implant doctor for a reason. I had very good experience with excellent implant result. I am so lucky.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I heard about Dr Irinakis at my church. A couple of friends spoke very highly of him so I requested from my dentist to refer me to him. He is a lovely gentleman with good manners and an engaging personality. He never stops smiling. He took care of my implant needs and those of my husband's too. I am thankful for his services and his patience with me, as I can be difficult...at times. This is the office you want to be at for your implants. A.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I've known Tasso for over 10 years as a colleague of mine. He's an amazing person and professional who puts his patients' needs ahead of everything else. A true care-giver to the core.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Enjoyable and rewarding experience. Dr Irinakis and his lovely assistants kept all the appointments light and easy. Even offered me a lovely yogurt one time after surgery when I was a little dizzy. I have only nice things to say about this office. Thumbs Up for sure.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Irinakis and his team are simply outstanding. Beautiful office. Lots of modern technology. Comfortable waiting room and dental chairs. Tough parking though. Extremely knowledgeable. He has done studies and research on the actual subject of implants and sinus bone regeneration, which was the reason I was seeing him. I went online and checked our his research before seeing him. I would not proceed with any treatment without getting an opinion from him first (or a second opinion as was my case).

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tassos Irinakis DDS, MSc, Dip.Perio, FRCD(C) is a Certified Specialist in Periodontics and one of the current leaders in comprehensive Implant Patient Care & in Implant Education for Dental Professionals. He serves the community in various positions, such as his private practice specializing in Implant & Periodontal care in Vancouver & Courtenay (BC) on Vancouver Island. He served as the Director of Graduate Periodontics & Implant Surgery at the University of British Columbia (UBC) from 2005-2014 and has been on Faculty since 2002. He currently continues to offer his expertise in the Faculty of Dentistry as a Clinical Associate Professor. He has been honored as an International Faculty member of the prestigious "PAADI" Dental Institute in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Prince AbdulRahman Advance Dental Institute) , where he taught for several years graduate residents and treated VIP patients of the Kingdom. He is the Founder & Director of I.D.E.A.S. Institute for Dental Education & Advanced Surgeries, which is dedicated to teaching dental professionals every aspect of Implant Dentistry, Bone Grafting and Periodontal Surgery. He is the Founder & Director of the exclusive multi-disciplinary "Vancouver Study Club", which is the Vancouver Chapter of the world renowned SEATTLE STUDY CLUB. Members can join by "invitation only" in this particular study club. He is the Founder & Director of the exciting new "Vancouver Implant Study Club", which is committed to the advancement of all implant related education for all levels of dentists (from novice to experienced). Dr. Irinakis has been honored twice by the American Academy of Periodontology with the "2005 Educator Award" for Outstanding Mentoring & Teaching in Periodontics and most recently the "2010 Educator Award" for Excellence in Teaching and Mentoring in the Field of Periodontics. He serves the Academy as a Reviewer for the prestigious "Journal of Periodontology" and is a Member of the Editorial Advisory Board for the "Journal of Implant & Advanced Clinical Dentistry". He is also a Reviewer for the "Oral Surgery Journal". In addition, Dr. Irinakis has published several articles in peer reviewed journals on Implants and Bone Grafting. Dr. Tassos Irinakis lectures actively in study clubs, conferences & hands-on courses for dental professionals nationally and internationally.

• English
  • Greek

• "2005 Educator Award" for Outstanding Mentoring & Teaching in Periodontics by the American Academy of Periodontology
  • "2010 Educator Award" for Excellence in Teaching & Mentoring in the Field of Periodontics by the American Academy of Periodontology

Pacificare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the most beautiful and confident smile. I am a sales manager downtown in Vancouver and in a devastating turn of events on a night out with friends, I got ..."

May 30, 2016

May 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I watched my girlfriend a while back having surgery with are Irinakus and I was blown away with his professionalism and his ability to keep her calm and comfort..."

May 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brilliant Doctor!!! Wonderful human being!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ"

May 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My English is not very great so please forgive me. Dr Irinakis is a very good doctor with very good skills and bedside manners. He is the No1 implant doctor for..."

May 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I heard about Dr Irinakis at my church. A couple of friends spoke very highly of him so I requested from my dentist to refer me to him. He is a lovely gentleman..."

May 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've known Tasso for over 10 years as a colleague of mine. He's an amazing person and professional who puts his patients' needs ahead of everything else. A tru..."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If there was ever a dentist appointment I never dreaded , it was with Dr Irinakis. Simply exceptional. Enough said!"

May 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Enjoyable and rewarding experience. Dr Irinakis and his lovely assistants kept all the appointments light and easy. Even offered me a lovely yogurt one time af..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis and his team are simply outstanding. Beautiful office. Lots of modern technology. Comfortable waiting room and dental chairs. Tough parking though...."

May 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "my daughter and I saw dr Irinakis in Courtenay A little while ago. My daughter is extremely anxious with dentists. And to be frank she was quite rude & aggres..."

May 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Here is my first experience that won me over. I'm there for my consultation and arrived 20min early. I am the last patient of the day. About 15min before my app..."

May 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a wonderful office and enthusiastic Team! This office makes you feel comfortable from day 1. Always smiling and thoughtful of your needs. Dr. Tassos has ce..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a colleague of Tassos. I've worked with him for about 10 years now (from before his new office on Broadway) It is without any reservation that I can tell y..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Tasso 3x times so far for treatment over the last decade. Always fun to see him (not the paying part!) and the quality of work is consistently outst..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis was knowledgeable, compassionate and patient with my 10,000 questions from day one. My English is not that great (hence my daughter is writing this..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a complicated (medically ) patient taking a plethora of medications. Being in your 70s come with a price. Especially when you have made the choices I have ..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment i walked into his office to the day my entire implant treatments were completed, I only experienced a warm caring attitude from Dr. Irinakis and..."

May 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I moved to Comox recently and found out that I need some implant work done after my new dentist discovered the mess my mouth to be. . That was disappointing giv..."

May 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend Dr. Tassos Irinakis !! He deserves all these 5 star ratings. ALL OF THEM!!! I've never had any work done on my gums so i was naturally curious ..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my implants over 5 years ago by Tasso. He has seen me at least a couple of times since his work was done because he wanted to ensure everything is stable ..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My general dentist stressed I must not put off seeing a specialist about my gum disease issues and recommended Dr. Irinakis. I am by nature a nervous individua..."

May 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for an Implant Dentist, you must give Dr. Irinakis a shot! At the least see him for a 2nd opinion. Seriously! I don't usually recommend and a..."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I didn't realize we have someone of Dr. Irinakis's caliber in our Comox Valley. I was so surprised when my dentist referred me to him and mentioned all these ac..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Respect to the coolest periodontist in town! You restored my smile and now Graduation will be a wicked experience! No pain either!"

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for fitting me in when I had my emergency, even though you were meant to pick up your son from school. You instead made arrangements so you could see ..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Solid man. Ethical and caring. Firm handshake and looks you in the eye when you talk to him. But most importantly he listens carefully to what you say and never..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been meaning to leave my review for over a year now. I am in the public eye due to my profession and therefore I need to insist on the highest standard ..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hey, can you help out my friend? WILL PAY...do you consider "interesting" trades? I have an xbox and a velvet painting. "

April 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cool and knowledgable gentleman of a doctor. Great experience all around. Staff was respectful, accommodating and caring. I only needed to see Dr Irinakis for a..."

April 19, 2016

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a periodontal patient for many years prior to moving to Vancouver. I was devastated to leave my former periodontist and was worried on who would tak..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tassos Irinakis is your guy! Just completed my treatment recently and I can attest that he went above and beyond in my treatment. The procedure was pain-free..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis is absolutely top rate and very pleasant natured. Felt 100% confident and at ease in his capable hands. My implant was done almost two years ago an..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis is absolutely top rate and very pleasant natured. Felt 100% confident and at ease in his capable hands. My implant was done almost two years ago ..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Tasso (yes...he insists you use his First name) for a gum grafting consultation. I was terrified (naturally) since my friends had no concern with sharing ..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in my late 50s and I have been a very diligent dental patient my entire life. Always having my cleanings on time, flossing, going for my annual checkups to..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I am so happy that I live in vancouver and that i can therefore take advantage of the fact that Dr. irinakis serves our community with his expertise. I knew I..."

March 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment I first walked in to Dr. Irinakis's office, I got this incredible vibe from his staff that this is a happy place to work in. This was a great fi..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I, recently moved to BC and we needed some implants. Our dentist in Alberta insisted that we travel to Vancouver to see Dr. Irinakis as he is si..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis and his staff are simply a 5 star hotel in the dental industry. Apart from the quality of service, I was appreciative of the fact that he is a cons..."

March 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My surgery was four years ago, in 2012. I had developed significant gum recession on four of my upper front teeth that necessitated gum grafting. I was referred..."

March 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've known Tasso socially for 8 years but in the recent past, I've got a chance to know him as his patient. My experience so far with my ailing tooth has been n..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are wondering where to have your implants done, look no further. Honestly, the brightest specialist I've come across in my few decades as a dentist on t..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Beautiful and welcoming office. Professional and pleasant staff. Very clean environment with Netflix on a large TV and a tasteful decoration. Dr. Irinakis was..."

March 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I was first referred to an implant specialist in 2010. But i kept avoiding it because, that's who I am. Call me a procrastinator but i'm not looking forward t..."

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis is certainly one of the best in the business. He actually takes time to answer any of your questions, and seems happy when he's doing it. This is..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " This is a professional to whom I would prefer any of my friends and family members. Dr. Tassos has treated myself and my wife with bone transplants and Implan..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " This was a great overall experience. Dr. Irinakis gave me some gum grafts and that took care of my recession and my sensitivity. I can now enjoy alcoholic beve..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't like dentists, period! But...I do now. Dr Irinakis honestly dispelled all those bad images I had conjured in my head from stories my friends told me. A..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr Irinakis for your amazing work in my mouth. I was hesitant at first as my friends told me how painful gum grafting can be but my experience with yo..."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Irinakis placed two implants in my lower jaw with absolutely no pain or swelling. He also went out of his way to accommodate my work schedule. I found that ..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I received a gum graft from Dr Irinakis February 2016. Not only did he make the surgery entertaining (finally a doctor with a great bedside manner) but he did s..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "ME: doc, my teeth are really sensitive to cold drinks. MY DENTIST: you should see Dr Irinakis for Gum grafting. ME: does it hurt? DENTIST: it's worth it. So I ..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a wonderful establishment with wonderful people. From Dr Irinakis to his receptionist, I was consistently treated with respect and good manners. My tre..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Irinakis is amazing! I went to see him a while back to seek a 2nd opinion about the necessity of a sinus bone graft and an implant. He treated me with respe..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Irinakis is compassionate, knowledgeable, friendly and down to earth. He has met me on a few occasions-beyond our initial examination- to go over some detail..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have only wonderful comments to make about Dr Irinakis and his assistants! They make a great team! The level of service and compassion is simply unparalleled..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm not the biggest advocate for online reviews but it does seem appropriate in this case. I'm not a patient of this doctor but my father is and raves about hi..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had I known there would be no pain in having my implants done by Dr Irinakis, I would have gotten them ages ago! Thank you for the excellent -and painless!- ser..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you all at Vancouver Implant Perio Centre for a gratifying experience. You all deserve congratulations for running a well organized office with everyone b..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Tassos for your patience and expertise while working through my mouth. I was very happy with my implants in the past and I'm certainly happy to have y..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I sought out Dr Irinakis after having an examination with another periodontist in the same building. I decided that for The amount of money I was about to spen..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always thought of going to the dentist , the very last thing of things I would willingly do. Then I met Dr Irinakis or Tasso as he asks you to call him. He pr..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm in the Health Industry and as such I've had my share of positive and less positive interactions with colleagues. Tassos has blown away any reservations I ev..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very positive experience with Dr Irinakis and his staff and it's obvious that office staff works well together. When I arrived for my surgery I saw so..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Gentleman of a doctor. Wouldn't go anywhere else for my implants!"

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After the wonderful way and approachable manner in which Dr Irinakis handled my emergency, I certainly believe he deserves his stars. Add to that his surgical s..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Irinakis has done some gum grafting on me and I couldn't appreciate the phenomenal result he gave me until I saw the before and after pictures. Thank you..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tasso (as he prefers to be called), is an all around amazing person. He led a group of students at UBC to assist in completing 2 implant for me that were great..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor! He did a very difficult gum graft and it turned out really well. He is super friendly and always has a smile for you! His staff is also very ..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have not met Dr. Irinakis personally but I wanted to share my experience. I am a single mom with what I thought was an abscess starting to swell on Friday. By..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tassos is simply to Dental implants what Tiger Woods was to golf (excluding Tiger's scandal). The consummate professional , driven, accurate, detailed, precise,..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Short and to the point. He's the best! He listens, he HEARS what you say, and he's completely truthful. His skills are second to none. "

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First experience: Beautiful facility, wonderful people at the front desk that greet you with kindness. I was offered coffee and water which was a very nice tou..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I only recently saw Dr Irinakis for a 2nd opinion. I completely understand now why he has such amazing ratings. This doctor makes you feel so comfortable in his..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nice first experience. Of course, I've known him through my husband's treatment with him. I expect great things though. Can't have my husband having a better sm..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I am still in the middle of my treatment. And although I had a minor complication, Dr. Irinakis and his staff have been truly amazing in assisting me. They ha..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Known Tassos for several years as a friend and only recently had to use his services. He's a stand up guy and I was happy to see that he carries his relaxing an..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr Tassos recently and I was honestly surprised by his humble and friendly nature at our first exam appointment. . I have never experienced such a wonderf..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank Dr Irinakis and Team for a wonderful experience. My front teeth look beautiful and the gum surgery was well worth it."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a colleague of Tassos' and have been referring him all my complicated cases for the last 8 years. Most of them have been implant related and many of them w..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Irinakis treated me a while ago when I used to live in Alberta. He was very respectful , approachable and caring. At the time I had lost faith in dentist..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis was an excellent implant dentist for my complicated implants (3!) He was thorough, provided good advice and was very sensitive to my needs. Durin..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have only seen Dr Irinakis once but I am extremely appreciative of his generosity and warm nature. I'm in a very difficult financial situation (I guess my den..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just wanted to thank you so very much for the work you have done to restore my "smile". It means the world to me. I am very honoured that you are able to ..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I agree with the comments written by the previous patients below so I will not repeat their kind remarks. Although having work done on one's teeth is not the m..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My dentist referred me to Dr Irinakis for a second opinion on treatment that was suggested by another Specialist. He told me it would be worth the trip -I live ..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Courtenay is lucky to have an expert as Tassos. Thank you for taking care of my pain. I appreciate how you stayed late to see me. I will certainly thank you ag..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Irinakis for accommodating my travel schedule and seeing me routinely on weekends to allow me to have my implants. I am grateful and lucky to have..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "1. Nicest and kindest Doctor ever. 2. Gave me his cell number and always returned my texts immediately. 3. Explained procedures to alleviate my stress 4. ..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been over a year now that I have enjoyed my implants by Dr Tassos and I never looked back. I'm rid of that denture and I can now eat whatever I want. Gon..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience with Dr. Irinakis. Everything he promised happened! He and his team were exceptional and I would highly recommend them to anyone."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can truthfully say that I will certainly miss my visits with Dr. Irinakis. He was the consummate professional and always so caring and understanding of my f..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He answered my questions, he was patient, given that my first language is not english. He listens carefully, he was honest with me about my condition. His hyg..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis was wonderful. His staff was very friendly, professional and punctual. I got in, he did his thing and I was out. He also has a great personality an..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a specialist colleague of Dr. Irinakis and refer periodontal patients including my mother to him. He is the consummate professional who maintains his spec..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am thoroughly impressed by the efficiency and attendance of the office staff and Dr. Tassos Irinakis. I come from out of town to see Tassos (he insists you us..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional experience from start to finish. Thorough explanation of procedures and I felt confident at all stages. Excellent outcome."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am skeptical regarding reviews, however from the first contact with the office right through to walking out the experience was outstanding. The staff were pr..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Big thanks to Dr. Irinakis for the great job he did on my implant and gum graft! I am greatly satisfied and impressed by the professionalism and the care I rece..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. irinakis explains every procedure so fully that there is nothing left to worry about. He is top notch in his field and his caring, calm manner makes me fee..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I like the review from the person below. I agree that Tassos deserves a 6****** rating. I've always been impressed by the quality of care I received in his cli..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have recommended 3 friends/family for implant and other work after my successful implant. I would continue to refer patients to Dr. Irinakis for his excellenc..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited dr. Irinakis Tassos in late may 2015 for a consultation. I did an implant overseas 6 month ago. My gum tissues under an implant were hurting me. ..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can honestly say that getting my implants and sinus surgery from Tassos was a rewarding experience. Hands down the easiest doctor to have treatment with. A..."

May 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He gave me back my smile -- what else one can wish for? "

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the years in the Lower Mainland and Kamloops B.C., I have engaged the services of many general dentists and several highly skilled root canal specialists. ..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A good friend of mine recommended Dr Irinakis when she had required similar periodontal care. I booked an appointment and went to his office where I was immed..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have spent a fortune on dentist through out my adult life. I've had treatment from various specialists and generalist dentists in Edmonton and Vancouver. From..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "attentive, compassionate and charmingly enthusiastic for his skill. My expected fear didn't have a chance to take over surrounded by all those qualities. Thank..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had an emergency -excruciating pain- and Dr Irinakis managed my situation immediately even though he was out of town. I was taken care of by his offi..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis is highly recommended by my dentist and dental hygienist. He did a most detailed examinations of my gums and advised on treatment options. He too..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have spent over three years working with Dr Irrinakis and his team, and I just can't say enough about how fantastic he, his staff are, and of course how excel..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had 4 implants done by Dr Irinskis and he did a fantastic job. He was very professional and met all the questions and concerns I had. I was very comfortable w..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I live in Victoria and my son is a dentist in Vancouver. When I had to have one of my molars extracted and replaced by an implant my son told me that Dr. Tasso..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I used to travel from the Island to seek treatment from Tassos. That's how good his reputation is. My treatment was completed years ago and I am ver pleased. I'..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an older front tooth implant recently removed and replaced by Dr. Irinakis. The procedure to fix the problem was further complicated by extensive bone lo..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had two implants with Dr. Irinakis. The experience was great. In the first beginning that I was nervous about the surgery. But his professional and confidence..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I received a series of gum grafts by Tassos in the past and I agree with my co-reviewers that it was a great experience. Even though gum grafts were described t..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Tassos Irinakis over 3 years ago. If I had one moment to explain the nature of Tassos, it would be that when i explained my difficult situation of co..."

March 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I agree with all reviews below. Dr. Irinakis is a competent and masterful professional. The experience from his office staff to the quality of care is exception..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis made a terrible experience (having to lose my first two teeth ever) turn into a great alternative. Down to earth and clearly a master of his trade..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Beautiful personality, approachable, takes his time with you, true empathy, great skills, honest character. No BS from him. But the thing that surprised me the ..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely everyone in the office is wonderful and accommodating. Dr. Irinakis makes himself available to any patient and is easily reached when needed for qu..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had three extractions and implants done by Dr. Irinakis and all have gone really well. He is very professional but also approachable and kind. I like th..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Irinakis by my dentist for what I thought was something simple. Turns out it is not so simple. I have had 2 surgerys done by Tassos and ..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seen by Dr. Irinakis several times so far for my treatment. My dentist recommended him along with my Orthodontist. The 3 of them work together and k..."

March 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What is my opinion about Dr. Irinakis? Dr. Irinakis is the kind of doctor that will spend time with you when you need him to. He will respond to texts promptly..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What an unbelievably -completely unexpected- satisfying experience this was. Even though I fear dentists, I was so well informed at all stages of my treatment t..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot fully express the appreciation I have for Dr. Irinakis and his friendly, efficient staff at the Kamloops office. Right from the very first meeting t..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Brilliant/professional/expensive. Excellent follow up after surgery & readily available via telephone for coaching regarding reaction to medication."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just got off the phone with Dr. Tassos Irinakis and I felt compelled to leave this review about him. I now live in Ontario but I used to be his patient in BC ..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr Irinakis on multiple occasions in his Broadway clinic. He has always been so kind and gentle and my work so far looks stellar. He's very approac..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Irinakis here in his Kamloops location. I have been seeing him for nearly a year now for several gum grafts. I can attest to the rewarding experience ..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am happy to recommend Dr. Tassos Irinakis as an excellent Periodontist who not only is superbly skilled at what he does, but also has the wonderful human kind..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis did a lot of work for me. Two implants, complete with bone grafts. At all times, he and his staff maintained a high degree of professionalism, rig..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a graft done in the Campbell River office and was amazed by the professionalism of Dr. Irinakis and his staff. Everyone was friendly and knowledgable and ..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis is an extremely professional, yet highly personable periodontist. Nearly two years ago, I had to have my front tooth extracted, which of course is ..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the pleasure of having Dr Irinakis do 3 implants with bone grafts on me in Campbell River. I was amazed that our small town would have a dentist of this ..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the most amazing dental experience in the hands of Dr. Irinakis. A consummate professional, a gentleman with true empathy, a charismatic man and a master..."

February 26, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://implantsurgery.ca" to "http://www.ImplantSurgery.ca". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "604-876-9777".

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis has a bright, positive chairside manner as well as a thorough knowledge of his dicipline and high degree of manual skill. He showed concern for my..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tassos is a wonderful specialist. My dental situation is compromised and complex. He has been extrememely professional and exacting and has always provided exc..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I wore dentures for years and they were giving me trouble. He worked together with another dentist in his office and now I have an implant supported denture. T..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a difficult implant with nasal lift and 2 bone grafts. Dr. Irinakis is outstanding: extremely skilled & experienced, fabulous interpersonal skills, and ..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. T at his Kamloops clinic. he really elevates the standard of care as a periodontist in our city. So lucky to have him here. He was the Head of Implan..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you need implants and you need them to look great then this man is your go to Guy!! What an amazing dental surgeon!"

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I live in Campbell River and have been truly fortunate to have received Dr. Tasso's expertise in our small town. He comes all the way from Vancouver on a regula..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Irinakis for my lovely new implant teeth. I love my crowns and I was truly impressed by the professionalism of all your staff. I must admit I was ..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter who works in the dental business told me about Dr Irinakis and raved about him. My experience so far has confirmed it. He's simply an outstanding pr..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a bone surgery done. Everything went well. Doctor was pleasant and so were his staff. Very positive experience."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a excellent Doctor. I found him very professional. It was not easy to get an appointment but worth it. He is as good as it get, I trust him with my te..."

September 23, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Dentist" to "Periodontist (gums)"

October 17, 2013