Rate Dr. Tassos Irinakis

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's Ratings

I am a specialist colleague of Dr. Irinakis and refer periodontal patients including my mother to him. He is the consummate professional who maintains his specialty at the highest level of knowledge and expertise. Our patients are over the moon happy with his gentle touch, his immaculate surgeries that have very few complications, and the final result. I was sitting in a meeting with him and a patient and could not believe how thoughtful this man is toward his patients and how empathic he is! Whether it is a single implant that you need or a full mouth rehabilitation on implants, he is one of the best in the world at implantology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

I am thoroughly impressed by the efficiency and attendance of the office staff and Dr. Tassos Irinakis. I come from out of town to see Tassos (he insists you use his first name; imagine that!) and he has communicated with me with his personal email and cell phone on numerous occasions. His staff has been engaging and has always responded to my requests in a timely and detailed manner.
This office is an example of how all medical and dental professional establishments should operate. A model to follow.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2886247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

Very professional experience from start to finish. Thorough explanation of procedures and I felt confident at all stages. Excellent outcome.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2862875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I am skeptical regarding reviews, however from the first contact with the office right through to walking out the experience was outstanding. The staff were professional, helpful and caring. Dr Tassos Irinakis was amazing, my daughter required a proceedure that he did with precision and skill. Furthermore he outlined exactly what would happen, the possible outcomes, as well as recovery. His hygenist provided a care pack with extra gauze, pain medications, instructions, and an ice pack. They truly care, as Dr. Irinakis showed by emailing to check up on my daughter to ensure she was okay! Fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2854932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Big thanks to Dr. Irinakis for the great job he did on my implant and gum graft! I am greatly satisfied and impressed by the professionalism and the care I received from him. I could tell he takes pride in his job and takes his patients very seriously. I really liked the small chat between us before starting working on my teeth, it does make the patient relaxed and at ease. I am really glad I was referred to him.
Thanks to Dina for putting up with me into cancelling and rescheduling appointments over those months. Big thanks to all the staff. Good job guys and keep up the good work, we are fortunate to have such a top notch practice here in Kamloops, BC!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2848678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

My dear D.J.,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. although you are not signing this review, i have no doubt it is you. We've had such fun times during your visits.
Honestly D.J., every time you showed up to my Kamloops practice over the years, my day would automatically lighten up. It was such a pleasure and so much fun to have you as a patient.
And thank you so much for acknowledging Dina and the rest of my co-workers at the office. They make a truly amazing Team with a capital "T".
Now that your treatment is complete, i'll miss not seeing you around.
Thank you again for the wonderful review and enjoy that implant my friend!!

Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. irinakis explains every procedure so fully that there is nothing left to worry about. He is top notch in his field and his caring, calm manner makes me feel at ease in his care. I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Irinakis to anyone who requires his specialty services. Staff are great too!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2846346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
I wish i knew who to thank for this review. Usually i can tell who is writing a review as I develop relationships with my patients.
I thank you so much nonetheless. I only wish I could express my gratitude by name.
Always grateful.

Submitted June 25, 2015

I like the review from the person below.
I agree that Tassos deserves a 6****** rating. I've always been impressed by the quality of care I received in his clinic. I had to travel from the Burbs -after work- to see him but Tassos and his staff always found ways to accommodate my challenging work schedule.
And it's not just the atmosphere and the personalities at the office that win you over. The superb results speak for themselves. Beautiful Implants and Beautiful Smile.

The funny thing is that my husband discovered Tassos online from his Reviews on this site and I'm thrilled to be able to add to those reviews a year and a bit later.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2843635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
This is such a wonderful and kind review.
Thank you for your time and effort to write this online rating. I am excited to see that patients continue to share their views online so other patients can benefit from them.
I also appreciate the wonderful comments about my staff.
They are a magnificent team that took years to assemble. They are the cream of the crop and i'm very fortunate to work with them side-by-side every day.
Without them i'd be at a loss.
Thank you again and have a fantastic summer.

Submitted June 25, 2015

I have recommended 3 friends/family for implant and other work after my successful implant. I would continue to refer patients to Dr. Irinakis for his excellence. He and his staff deserve a rating of SIX STARS - ******

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2831606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
Steve, this has GOT to be you!
You are such an amazing patient and person. I cannot express how much I appreciate your support and your referrals over the recent past.
I'm just so happy that you have been impressed enough to continue to recommend us to your friends and family.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Cheers

Submitted June 25, 2015

I visited dr. Irinakis Tassos in late may 2015 for a consultation.
I did an implant overseas 6 month ago.

My gum tissues under an implant were hurting me.
Although I came for a consultation related to this issue,
Dr Irinakis examined all my teeth. He took a very thorough
look on all my mouth's gum tissues, everything.
He answered my questions, he was patient, given that my first language is not english.
He listens carefully, he was honest with me about my condition.
But most importantly he was also solution-oriented:
given that I'm not covered by insurance he told me the urgent steps
that I have to do first to save the health of my gum and bones.
He also encouraged me to reach him when I have further questions.
I'm thanks-full and really appreciate the time and great effort he makes.
I wish there was a doctor like him in each city around the world.
–Amal

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2826582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dear Amal,
It was lovely meeting you and your daughter at my office the other day.
I truly wish i could have delivered better news to you but have faith.
My only goal is to find a way to alleviate all discomfort and help you as best I can, for a solution that will positively affect your oral health.
I am humbled by your kinds words and it means a lot to me that you took the time to post this review.
I am looking forward to bringing back a smile to your face.
Warmest Regards

Submitted June 5, 2015

I can honestly say that getting my implants and sinus surgery from Tassos was a rewarding experience.
Hands down the easiest doctor to have treatment with.
An amazing staff to complement him and a great result at the end of my treatment.
Do I recommend him.? Hell yeah! The guy is world Class!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2823237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's response
Mr. NG, that was awesome of you to write this review. i always appreciated your humour and attitude toward your treatment. It was fun working with you and although I hope you don't need my services again in the future, should you be in Vancouver, please pop and say Hello. !
Cheers!