Ratings for Dr. Tassos Irinakis

I wish to express my gratitude to Dr Irinakis and the entire staff for an exceptional experience. Great Team and Leadership.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I recently saw Dr Irinakis for a bone graft operation but felt something was going wrong. He had given me. His cell phone number so I texted him on a Sunday. To my surprise he immediately texted back. We texted a little bit back-and-forth and I send him a photo of my mouth. He was out with his daughter and yet responded to all my texts without delay. Then felt the need to call me and we spoke over the phone and he alleviated any of my concerns. I went to see him a couple of days later in his practice and true enough everything was healing marvelously. I just wanted to share my experience on how quickly he responded to my concerns on a Sunday when he was with his family. That is the essence of a true and dedicated professional. I am looking forward to my future implant and crown. I certainly feel very confident in being in his hands.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Fully agree with every one of the reviews on this page. Beautiful experience.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Mirror morror on the wall, who's the greatest of them all? Dr. Irinakis by far!. So far, my mother and my husband have seen Tassos for periodontal and implant needs. I work in the dental field and understand the intricacies of his specialty and the expected outcomes. He's truly a very gifted clinician but most importantly, he always finds a way to connect with his patients. His reputation is well known in the province and everything I have heard is what I've also witnessed. Thank you Tassos for everything you've done and will do for my family. We are all fortunate to have you in our city.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

The Island is fortunate to have someone of Tasso's caliber residing and working here. I'm looking forward to the last step in my treatment.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr Irinakis is courteous, knowledgeable, attentive and takes his time to explain things. I like my experience with them. Staff offered me coffee and made sure all my transactions were easy and quick. A well run office with a great leader at the helm. My treatment at his clinic was all done within a timely manner and with a successful result. There's nothing more I could ask for. I highly recommend them

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr Irinakis is my favorite dentist. I have seen many other dentists in my life time and should know. He has the " people's gift" and makes me feel so comfortable and relaxed around him. Actually, everyone in is office is simply wonderful. My daughter found him online and I thank her every day ever since. My constant pain has been eliminated and my gums are just so healthy now. The constant bleeding is gone and my breath smellls fresh again!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Tasso is the consummate professional and mentor. I just ran into him this morning at the Pacific Dental Conference and was informed that he is going to be teaching Implant Surgery courses again having taken a break for a while. I have taken courses from Tasso in the past and I was always very impressed by his skills and his knowledge base. if I lived in Vancouver, I can pretty much guarantee that all my patients would be seeing him for their implants and their grafting surgeries. He's simply one of a kind. I'm looking forward to the next course Tasso. You are an awesome teacher and surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr Irinakis treated me and my son with implants some years ago. The reason I am writing this review now is that I recently needed another two implants and went to a specialist who is closer to where I live currently. What a difference! I hadn't possibly appreciated enough the amazing nature of Dr. Irinakis, the quality of his work and his warm caring chair side manner's. The level of attention that I received from his office has not been matched by anyone else in his industry since then. The work I got most recently was still quite good but did not reach the level of excellence that I came to assume was expected among all specialists. Dr. Irinakis spoiled me by making me believe, that level of confidence was common practice among all Implant dentists. Moving forward with my life if I ever need an implant again I will most definitely return to his office in Vancouver. M

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Tassos you offered me hope when I thought my once beautiful teeth were lost forever. You assisted my dentist in her part to maximize on your surgery outcome. Thank you for changing my life and bringing the sparkle back to my smile. You are my Smile Miracle Worker!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tassos Irinakis DDS, MSc, Dip.Perio, FRCD(C) is a Certified Specialist in Periodontics and one of the current leaders in comprehensive Implant Patient Care & in Implant Education for Dental Professionals. He serves the community in various positions, such as his private practice specializing in Implant & Periodontal care in Vancouver & Courtenay (BC) on Vancouver Island. He served as the Director of Graduate Periodontics & Implant Surgery at the University of British Columbia (UBC) from 2005-2014 and has been on Faculty since 2002. He currently continues to offer his expertise in the Faculty of Dentistry as a Clinical Associate Professor. He has been honored as an International Faculty member of the prestigious "PAADI" Dental Institute in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Prince AbdulRahman Advance Dental Institute) , where he taught for several years graduate residents and treated VIP patients of the Kingdom. He is the Founder & Director of I.D.E.A.S. Institute for Dental Education & Advanced Surgeries, which is dedicated to teaching dental professionals every aspect of Implant Dentistry, Bone Grafting and Periodontal Surgery. He is the Founder & Director of the exclusive multi-disciplinary "Vancouver Study Club", which is the Vancouver Chapter of the world renowned SEATTLE STUDY CLUB. Members can join by "invitation only" in this particular study club. He is the Founder & Director of the exciting new "Vancouver Implant Study Club", which is committed to the advancement of all implant related education for all levels of dentists (from novice to experienced). Dr. Irinakis has been honored twice by the American Academy of Periodontology with the "2005 Educator Award" for Outstanding Mentoring & Teaching in Periodontics and most recently the "2010 Educator Award" for Excellence in Teaching and Mentoring in the Field of Periodontics. He serves the Academy as a Reviewer for the prestigious "Journal of Periodontology" and is a Member of the Editorial Advisory Board for the "Journal of Implant & Advanced Clinical Dentistry". He is also a Reviewer for the "Oral Surgery Journal". In addition, Dr. Irinakis has published several articles in peer reviewed journals on Implants and Bone Grafting. Dr. Tassos Irinakis lectures actively in study clubs, conferences & hands-on courses for dental professionals nationally and internationally.

• English
  • Greek

• Dental implant surgery
  • Periodontitis

• "2005 Educator Award" for Outstanding Mentoring & Teaching in Periodontics by the American Academy of Periodontology
  • "2010 Educator Award" for Excellence in Teaching & Mentoring in the Field of Periodontics by the American Academy of Periodontology

Request an Appointment