Ratings for Dr. Tassos Irinakis

I'm not the biggest advocate for online reviews but it does seem appropriate in this case. I'm not a patient of this doctor but my father is and raves about him. Given my dad's inability to post this review , I am doing it for him. Dr Irinakis treated my father with respect and kindness despite the challenges he presents at his age and his medical situation. He was patient and considerate of his needs and answered all questions twice and three times when needed. My dad experienced very little pain and overall is impressed by the service and care he received at Dr Irinakis' clinic. He believes that the respect that has been lost for the elderly in our society, is still strongly practiced by Dr Irinakis and his staff. Thank you for being so great with my dad.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Had I known there would be no pain in having my implants done by Dr Irinakis, I would have gotten them ages ago! Thank you for the excellent -and painless!- service. I can now chew again without those horrible dentures. M

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Thank you all at Vancouver Implant Perio Centre for a gratifying experience. You all deserve congratulations for running a well organized office with everyone being great in their role and showing empathy and support to your patients such as myself. Dr Irinakis was great of course but over my many visits I understood how well he worked with his team members to make his patients' visits go as smoothly as possible. It takes away the stress and the uncertainty. It almost seems that Success is Expected in your office rather than sought after. Kudos! Wo.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Thank you Tassos for your patience and expertise while working through my mouth. I was very happy with my implants in the past and I'm certainly happy to have you doing my implants once again. The fact that I don't have to travel to Vancouver to benefit from your surgical talent is a bonus. I am grateful that you call Courtenay home away from home !

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I sought out Dr Irinakis after having an examination with another periodontist in the same building. I decided that for The amount of money I was about to spend on my implants I should at least get a second opinion. I was very impressed by his resume and the fact that he was director of the Implant program at the University. When I met him the experience was even better than I expected . He was eloquent , soft-spoken, funny and with excellent chair side manners. We had a very thorough examination and he spent over an hour answering all my questions without showing any sign of impatience. He ended up offering an alternate option to the treatment that was recommended to me originally and I decided that his option suited me better functionally and financially. The entire process took close to a year. My dentist was very impressed with Dr. Irinakis' work and informed me that he was going to start referring to him all his implant patients. That certainly tells me something. . This is the doctor you want to trust your mouth and your pocket to. Hands down a fulfilling experience all around.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I always thought of going to the dentist , the very last thing of things I would willingly do. Then I met Dr Irinakis or Tasso as he asks you to call him. He presented a plan to me that involved a few gum grafts. Not a pleasant way to begin a relationship I thought.... But my gum recession was evident when I laughed (I laugh a lot) and I felt I had no choice but to start a string of procedures that were supposed to quell my vanity! After the first graft and the vast esthetic improvement in my smile, my attitude shifted. Unbelievably, I was looking forward to the next graft and to live the transition to a SMILE I could flash without any reservation whatsoever! And he did it!! the son of a gun gave me a diamond quality smile ! I could not stop smiling since our last gum graft. Thank you Tasso. Honestly, you're a fantastic periodontist. ! And may I add, that your charisma and embracing personality are a breath of fresh air in your profession . C

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I'm in the Health Industry and as such I've had my share of positive and less positive interactions with colleagues. Tassos has blown away any reservations I ever had in seeing dentists or implant specialists for that matter. He and his team go out of their way to ensure the quality of care you receive. But my biggest reward was the look on my general dentist's face when she exclaimed that his work was simply stunning and makes Her look good. Thanks Tassos. You are a rarity in your profession.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I had a very positive experience with Dr Irinakis and his staff and it's obvious that office staff works well together. When I arrived for my surgery I saw someone leave who had a smile on their face---something I really noted and is uncommon in my experience in dental offices. It seemed like a good sign! Everyone was courteous and respectful and there was an equanimity in staff members that made me feel as if the staff members were meditators! In other words they were all very present (not just in body but in mind as well) and responsive to the patient. This put me at ease or as much as that could happen before surgery. Dr Irinakis was willing to go the extra mile --he gave me his cell number for the post surgical time even though he was going to be away traveling. That made me realize he was serious about standing behind his work---something I'd had misgivings about when booking my surgery for just a few days before he was due to go on vacation. It was not something I had to worry about! Dr Irinakis answered all questions I had both in the consultation and by e-mail and gave every indication of being comfortable doing so and not irritated by questions. Full marks to all of you and thank you for a very good experience, not something a few of my friends have had with different periodontists. And, oh yes, I got a great result from the surgery! thanks, Mary D.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Gentleman of a doctor. Wouldn't go anywhere else for my implants!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

After the wonderful way and approachable manner in which Dr Irinakis handled my emergency, I certainly believe he deserves his stars. Add to that his surgical skills and we have a Winner! You definitely need to consider this specialist even for a 2nd opinion if you are already seeing another implant specialist.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr. Tassos Irinakis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tassos Irinakis DDS, MSc, Dip.Perio, FRCD(C) is a Certified Specialist in Periodontics and one of the current leaders in comprehensive Implant Patient Care & in Implant Education for Dental Professionals. He serves the community in various positions, such as his private practice specializing in Implant & Periodontal care in Vancouver & Kamloops (BC) in the mainland and on Vancouver Island (Courtenay, Mill Bay, Port Alberni). He served as the Director of Graduate Periodontics & Implant Surgery at the University of British Columbia (UBC) from 2005-2014 and has been on Faculty since 2002. He currently continues to offer his expertise in the Faculty of Dentistry as a Clinical Associate Professor. He has been honored as an International Faculty member of the prestigious "PAADI" Dental Institute in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Prince AbdulRahman Advance Dental Institute) , where he taught for several years graduate residents and treated VIP patients of the Kingdom. He is the Founder & Director of I.D.E.A.S. Institute for Dental Education & Advanced Surgeries, which is dedicated to teaching dental professionals every aspect of Implant Dentistry, Bone Grafting and Periodontal Surgery. He is the Founder & Director of the exclusive multi-disciplinary "Vancouver Study Club", which is the Vancouver Chapter of the world renowned SEATTLE STUDY CLUB. Members can join by "invitation only" in this particular study club. He is the Founder & Director of the exciting new "Vancouver Implant Study Club", which is committed to the advancement of all implant related education for all levels of dentists (from novice to experienced). Dr. Irinakis has been honored twice by the American Academy of Periodontology with the "2005 Educator Award" for Outstanding Mentoring & Teaching in Periodontics and most recently the "2010 Educator Award" for Excellence in Teaching and Mentoring in the Field of Periodontics. He serves the Academy as a Reviewer for the prestigious "Journal of Periodontology" and is a Member of the Editorial Advisory Board for the "Journal of Implant & Advanced Clinical Dentistry". He is also a Reviewer for the "Oral Surgery Journal". In addition, Dr. Irinakis has published several articles in peer reviewed journals on Implants and Bone Grafting. Dr. Tassos Irinakis lectures actively in study clubs, conferences & hands-on courses for dental professionals nationally and internationally.

• Greek
  • English

• "2005 Educator Award" for Outstanding Mentoring & Teaching in Periodontics by the American Academy of Periodontology
  • "2010 Educator Award" for Excellence in Teaching & Mentoring in the Field of Periodontics by the American Academy of Periodontology

Pacificare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm not the biggest advocate for online reviews but it does seem appropriate in this case. I'm not a patient of this doctor but my father is and raves about hi..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had I known there would be no pain in having my implants done by Dr Irinakis, I would have gotten them ages ago! Thank you for the excellent -and painless!- ser..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you all at Vancouver Implant Perio Centre for a gratifying experience. You all deserve congratulations for running a well organized office with everyone b..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Tassos for your patience and expertise while working through my mouth. I was very happy with my implants in the past and I'm certainly happy to have y..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I sought out Dr Irinakis after having an examination with another periodontist in the same building. I decided that for The amount of money I was about to spen..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always thought of going to the dentist , the very last thing of things I would willingly do. Then I met Dr Irinakis or Tasso as he asks you to call him. He pr..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm in the Health Industry and as such I've had my share of positive and less positive interactions with colleagues. Tassos has blown away any reservations I ev..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very positive experience with Dr Irinakis and his staff and it's obvious that office staff works well together. When I arrived for my surgery I saw so..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Gentleman of a doctor. Wouldn't go anywhere else for my implants!"

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After the wonderful way and approachable manner in which Dr Irinakis handled my emergency, I certainly believe he deserves his stars. Add to that his surgical s..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Irinakis has done some gum grafting on me and I couldn't appreciate the phenomenal result he gave me until I saw the before and after pictures. Thank you..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tasso (as he prefers to be called), is an all around amazing person. He led a group of students at UBC to assist in completing 2 implant for me that were great..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor! He did a very difficult gum graft and it turned out really well. He is super friendly and always has a smile for you! His staff is also very ..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have not met Dr. Irinakis personally but I wanted to share my experience. I am a single mom with what I thought was an abscess starting to swell on Friday. By..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tassos is simply to Dental implants what Tiger Woods was to golf (excluding Tiger's scandal). The consummate professional , driven, accurate, detailed, precise,..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Short and to the point. He's the best! He listens, he HEARS what you say, and he's completely truthful. His skills are second to none. "

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First experience: Beautiful facility, wonderful people at the front desk that greet you with kindness. I was offered coffee and water which was a very nice tou..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I only recently saw Dr Irinakis for a 2nd opinion. I completely understand now why he has such amazing ratings. This doctor makes you feel so comfortable in his..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nice first experience. Of course, I've known him through my husband's treatment with him. I expect great things though. Can't have my husband having a better sm..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I am still in the middle of my treatment. And although I had a minor complication, Dr. Irinakis and his staff have been truly amazing in assisting me. They ha..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Known Tassos for several years as a friend and only recently had to use his services. He's a stand up guy and I was happy to see that he carries his relaxing an..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr Tassos recently and I was honestly surprised by his humble and friendly nature at our first exam appointment. . I have never experienced such a wonderf..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank Dr Irinakis and Team for a wonderful experience. My front teeth look beautiful and the gum surgery was well worth it."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a colleague of Tassos' and have been referring him all my complicated cases for the last 8 years. Most of them have been implant related and many of them w..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Irinakis treated me a while ago when I used to live in Alberta. He was very respectful , approachable and caring. At the time I had lost faith in dentist..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis was an excellent implant dentist for my complicated implants (3!) He was thorough, provided good advice and was very sensitive to my needs. Durin..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have only seen Dr Irinakis once but I am extremely appreciative of his generosity and warm nature. I'm in a very difficult financial situation (I guess my den..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just wanted to thank you so very much for the work you have done to restore my "smile". It means the world to me. I am very honoured that you are able to ..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I agree with the comments written by the previous patients below so I will not repeat their kind remarks. Although having work done on one's teeth is not the m..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My dentist referred me to Dr Irinakis for a second opinion on treatment that was suggested by another Specialist. He told me it would be worth the trip -I live ..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Courtenay is lucky to have an expert as Tassos. Thank you for taking care of my pain. I appreciate how you stayed late to see me. I will certainly thank you ag..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Irinakis for accommodating my travel schedule and seeing me routinely on weekends to allow me to have my implants. I am grateful and lucky to have..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "1. Nicest and kindest Doctor ever. 2. Gave me his cell number and always returned my texts immediately. 3. Explained procedures to alleviate my stress 4. ..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been over a year now that I have enjoyed my implants by Dr Tassos and I never looked back. I'm rid of that denture and I can now eat whatever I want. Gon..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience with Dr. Irinakis. Everything he promised happened! He and his team were exceptional and I would highly recommend them to anyone."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can truthfully say that I will certainly miss my visits with Dr. Irinakis. He was the consummate professional and always so caring and understanding of my f..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He answered my questions, he was patient, given that my first language is not english. He listens carefully, he was honest with me about my condition. His hyg..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis was wonderful. His staff was very friendly, professional and punctual. I got in, he did his thing and I was out. He also has a great personality an..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a specialist colleague of Dr. Irinakis and refer periodontal patients including my mother to him. He is the consummate professional who maintains his spec..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am thoroughly impressed by the efficiency and attendance of the office staff and Dr. Tassos Irinakis. I come from out of town to see Tassos (he insists you us..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional experience from start to finish. Thorough explanation of procedures and I felt confident at all stages. Excellent outcome."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am skeptical regarding reviews, however from the first contact with the office right through to walking out the experience was outstanding. The staff were pr..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Big thanks to Dr. Irinakis for the great job he did on my implant and gum graft! I am greatly satisfied and impressed by the professionalism and the care I rece..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. irinakis explains every procedure so fully that there is nothing left to worry about. He is top notch in his field and his caring, calm manner makes me fee..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I like the review from the person below. I agree that Tassos deserves a 6****** rating. I've always been impressed by the quality of care I received in his cli..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have recommended 3 friends/family for implant and other work after my successful implant. I would continue to refer patients to Dr. Irinakis for his excellenc..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited dr. Irinakis Tassos in late may 2015 for a consultation. I did an implant overseas 6 month ago. My gum tissues under an implant were hurting me. ..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can honestly say that getting my implants and sinus surgery from Tassos was a rewarding experience. Hands down the easiest doctor to have treatment with. A..."

May 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He gave me back my smile -- what else one can wish for? "

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the years in the Lower Mainland and Kamloops B.C., I have engaged the services of many general dentists and several highly skilled root canal specialists. ..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A good friend of mine recommended Dr Irinakis when she had required similar periodontal care. I booked an appointment and went to his office where I was immed..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have spent a fortune on dentist through out my adult life. I've had treatment from various specialists and generalist dentists in Edmonton and Vancouver. From..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "attentive, compassionate and charmingly enthusiastic for his skill. My expected fear didn't have a chance to take over surrounded by all those qualities. Thank..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had an emergency -excruciating pain- and Dr Irinakis managed my situation immediately even though he was out of town. I was taken care of by his offi..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis is highly recommended by my dentist and dental hygienist. He did a most detailed examinations of my gums and advised on treatment options. He too..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have spent over three years working with Dr Irrinakis and his team, and I just can't say enough about how fantastic he, his staff are, and of course how excel..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had 4 implants done by Dr Irinskis and he did a fantastic job. He was very professional and met all the questions and concerns I had. I was very comfortable w..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I live in Victoria and my son is a dentist in Vancouver. When I had to have one of my molars extracted and replaced by an implant my son told me that Dr. Tasso..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I used to travel from the Island to seek treatment from Tassos. That's how good his reputation is. My treatment was completed years ago and I am ver pleased. I'..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an older front tooth implant recently removed and replaced by Dr. Irinakis. The procedure to fix the problem was further complicated by extensive bone lo..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had two implants with Dr. Irinakis. The experience was great. In the first beginning that I was nervous about the surgery. But his professional and confidence..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I received a series of gum grafts by Tassos in the past and I agree with my co-reviewers that it was a great experience. Even though gum grafts were described t..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Tassos Irinakis over 3 years ago. If I had one moment to explain the nature of Tassos, it would be that when i explained my difficult situation of co..."

March 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I agree with all reviews below. Dr. Irinakis is a competent and masterful professional. The experience from his office staff to the quality of care is exception..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis made a terrible experience (having to lose my first two teeth ever) turn into a great alternative. Down to earth and clearly a master of his trade..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Beautiful personality, approachable, takes his time with you, true empathy, great skills, honest character. No BS from him. But the thing that surprised me the ..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely everyone in the office is wonderful and accommodating. Dr. Irinakis makes himself available to any patient and is easily reached when needed for qu..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had three extractions and implants done by Dr. Irinakis and all have gone really well. He is very professional but also approachable and kind. I like th..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Irinakis by my dentist for what I thought was something simple. Turns out it is not so simple. I have had 2 surgerys done by Tassos and ..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seen by Dr. Irinakis several times so far for my treatment. My dentist recommended him along with my Orthodontist. The 3 of them work together and k..."

March 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What is my opinion about Dr. Irinakis? Dr. Irinakis is the kind of doctor that will spend time with you when you need him to. He will respond to texts promptly..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What an unbelievably -completely unexpected- satisfying experience this was. Even though I fear dentists, I was so well informed at all stages of my treatment t..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot fully express the appreciation I have for Dr. Irinakis and his friendly, efficient staff at the Kamloops office. Right from the very first meeting t..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Brilliant/professional/expensive. Excellent follow up after surgery & readily available via telephone for coaching regarding reaction to medication."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just got off the phone with Dr. Tassos Irinakis and I felt compelled to leave this review about him. I now live in Ontario but I used to be his patient in BC ..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr Irinakis on multiple occasions in his Broadway clinic. He has always been so kind and gentle and my work so far looks stellar. He's very approac..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Irinakis here in his Kamloops location. I have been seeing him for nearly a year now for several gum grafts. I can attest to the rewarding experience ..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am happy to recommend Dr. Tassos Irinakis as an excellent Periodontist who not only is superbly skilled at what he does, but also has the wonderful human kind..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis did a lot of work for me. Two implants, complete with bone grafts. At all times, he and his staff maintained a high degree of professionalism, rig..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a graft done in the Campbell River office and was amazed by the professionalism of Dr. Irinakis and his staff. Everyone was friendly and knowledgable and ..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis is an extremely professional, yet highly personable periodontist. Nearly two years ago, I had to have my front tooth extracted, which of course is ..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the pleasure of having Dr Irinakis do 3 implants with bone grafts on me in Campbell River. I was amazed that our small town would have a dentist of this ..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the most amazing dental experience in the hands of Dr. Irinakis. A consummate professional, a gentleman with true empathy, a charismatic man and a master..."

February 26, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://implantsurgery.ca" to "http://www.ImplantSurgery.ca". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "604-876-9777".

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irinakis has a bright, positive chairside manner as well as a thorough knowledge of his dicipline and high degree of manual skill. He showed concern for my..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tassos is a wonderful specialist. My dental situation is compromised and complex. He has been extrememely professional and exacting and has always provided exc..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I wore dentures for years and they were giving me trouble. He worked together with another dentist in his office and now I have an implant supported denture. T..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a difficult implant with nasal lift and 2 bone grafts. Dr. Irinakis is outstanding: extremely skilled & experienced, fabulous interpersonal skills, and ..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. T at his Kamloops clinic. he really elevates the standard of care as a periodontist in our city. So lucky to have him here. He was the Head of Implan..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you need implants and you need them to look great then this man is your go to Guy!! What an amazing dental surgeon!"

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I live in Campbell River and have been truly fortunate to have received Dr. Tasso's expertise in our small town. He comes all the way from Vancouver on a regula..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Irinakis for my lovely new implant teeth. I love my crowns and I was truly impressed by the professionalism of all your staff. I must admit I was ..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter who works in the dental business told me about Dr Irinakis and raved about him. My experience so far has confirmed it. He's simply an outstanding pr..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a bone surgery done. Everything went well. Doctor was pleasant and so were his staff. Very positive experience."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a excellent Doctor. I found him very professional. It was not easy to get an appointment but worth it. He is as good as it get, I trust him with my te..."

September 23, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Dentist" to "Periodontist (gums)"

October 17, 2013