Ratings for Dr. John M Corsi

I last went to this doctor about a year ago. I had an infected area in my mouth caused by tooth bleach that was too strong. I just needed something for the pain and for healing. I was told that it was herpes and given a prescription for antibiotics. I have never been so upset and angry and shocked by a doctor's advice. Needless to say, I have a new doctor now and really do not recommend Dr. Corsi at all!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Most of the staff are rude. I felt extremely rushed and left the office no better than when I walked in the door. Recently transferred to another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

great doctor helps me when I'm not feeling well and girls in the office get you right in.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Been coming here since I was 2 I'm now 20 and healthy other than my thyriod that Dr corsi caught as soon as the problem began my whole family all 13 go to him n wouldn't go anywere else staffs okay love Liz and the blood work lady tho Dr corsi is an amazein Dr and guy he shows he cares and that why I will con to go n bring my children if I have some A++++++++:

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Great Doctor, found him 10 years ago and he has been great. My whole family goes to him now.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I saw Dr. Corsi for the first time last week and found him to be very pleasant and helpful. I didn't feel rushed as other patients mentioned but he doesn't seem like the type of doctor to hang around if you don't voice your concerns. I had no problem asking him questions and having him spend the amount of time with me that I needed. Staff seemed helpful but no better than the average office in speed or organization.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

I recently starting seeing Dr Corsi. I had called and was able to set up an evening appointment for the following week. He my be a little rushed but he did make sure he addressed all of my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Very disorganized office staff..toooo busy. The forgot I had diabetes. They asked who was treating me for it and it was them....for two years. This happened twice.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

Dr. Corsi is always pleasant, but much too rushed. I don't feel that he thoroughly listens to the reason for your appointment and it too quick to give a prescription without adequately explaining any side effects or even exactly what he is prescribing. He is fine for sick visits, but do not feel that he provides thorough "well" visits.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Whole family uses Dr. Corsi, great family doctor though a bit rushed at times , I blame Health Insurance. Doctors need to see more patients to stay in bussiness.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2007

Dr. John M Corsi's Credentials

• Univ Of New England, Coll Of Osteo Med, Biddeford Me 04005 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Smithfield, RI