Ratings for Dr. H. Randall Craig

We had such a wonderful experience with FTC and are now pregnant with twins. The staff including Dr. Craig, Kristina, Susan, Alexis, etc... go out of their way to make your fertility journey as comfortable and easy as possible. Communication is always clear, team members are friendly and kind, and no matter how long the journey is you never give up hope because a plan is in place. I would absolutely recommend FTC to a family member or friend.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Dr. H. Randall Craig's response
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Congrats on the twins and thank you for the referring FTC to your friends and family! Cheers, Fertility Treatment Center

Submitted April 19, 2019

Great office and staff! Dr. Is extremely knowledable!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Dr. Craig and his team are amazing. After finding I had blocked tubes on both sides, Dr. Craig found a way to open them in 3 minutes in a comfortable environment with no pain. After doing some testing and taking limited medications we were ready for our IUI. We became pregnant our first time visiting with our very first IUI and using the most minimal invasiveness. I will recommend them to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

My husband and I have a beautiful baby boy because of Dr. Craig. I was able to get an appointment quickly and Dr. Craig made a precise treatment plan. He thoroughly explained our options and we moved through the plan, tweaking it as needed until it worked... which was only a few months. (We'd been trying for 2 years.) Every staff member, and I know them by name, was professional, courteous, upbeat, and kind. Not only did I feel valued, but I knew that, as time passed, it'd only be a matter of time until I'd be pregnant due to their expertise. I only wish I had come sooner.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Dr. H. Randall Craig's response
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Congrats on the baby boy! Cheers, Fertility Treatment Center

Submitted April 19, 2019

I had such a positive experience @ FTC. We were able to start treatment right away, which was great because we had spent a year with out treatment from another fertility office. We are pregnant and are so excited. Thank you to dr. Craig and staff.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Great experience! I would recommend him to anyone in need!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Dr. Craig is a great doctor who listens and answer all questions, he makes you feel as if you are the only patient. His staff is amazing very helpful and always greeting you with a warm smile. I could not recommend them enough! Great job fertility treatment center!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

This is my 3rd cycle with FTC and my 2nd pregnancy. I can't be happier about absolutely everything with this team of doctors and the staff. From the lady that greets you at the reception desk to the last person who sees you during your appointment, you receive nothing but smiles, words of encouragement, and support. I would recommend FTC over and over. Specially Daina (my case coordinator)... she is beyond awesome. Without her support and patience the process would be so much harder and frustrating. Thanks to the entire staff for being the rock that keeps us strong throughout this journey!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I couldn’t be more satisfied with Dr. Craig & his profound knowledge & expertise in what he does! Everyone at that office is wonderful & we are so grateful he was able to make us parents. We wasted years with other doctors & became pregnant after months of treatment with him. Highly recommended! Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

This is my 2nd time coming to FTC and I can not say enough good things about Dr Craig and his staff. Everyone is always so nice and helpful and I appreciate that they know everyone by name, as if we were all their friends, not just patients. I encourage everyone who is struggling to get pregnant to come to FTC. Dr Craig is amazing.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. H. Randall Craig's response
Thank you for the kind words and taking time to write a detailed review about your experience at FTC!

Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr. H. Randall Craig's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Leaders in Fertility Research and Care Since 1990, the Fertility Treatment Center (FTC) has been providing state-of-the-art, personalized reproductive care at the highest professional level. Our medical, clinical, and laboratory staff have received advanced, sub-specialty training in Reproductive Medicine, including In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), and Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD). We have a proven track record in all areas of female and male infertility diagnosis and treatment. I am honored to have been chosen as an "All-Time Specialty Leader" & "Top Doc" by Phoenix Magazine every year since fertility was individually recognized 15 years ago. I am proud of the M.D. degree I earned at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, and of the Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Fellowship I completed at the University of Chicago. But most of all, I am proud of the tens of thousands of patients FTC has helped achieve pregnancy and start families. As the father of five IVF children, I know the importance of having a family of your own, and I want to help you achieve that goal. Who Are We? What brings patients to Dr. Craig at Fertility Treatment Center? "Many patients come to us unaware of the many clinical types of infertility, and the wide range of treatments available at the Fertility Treatment Center," says Dr. Craig. "I think it's important to know why others have chosen us and how we can help." Some of the reasons patients come to FTC include: • Female age over 35. Most women are unaware of the dramatic decline in fertility after age 35. The American Society for Reproductive Medicine encourages physicians to inform patients of this and to accelerate treatment for this age group. • Day 3 FSH level greater than 8. A significant decrease in fertility is documented in women with FSH levels greater than 8 on cycle day 3, and fertility therapy is usually required in order for these women to achieve pregnancy. • Not pregnant after three treatment cycles. The pregnancy rate per cycle decreases after the third treatment cycle if clomiphene (Clomid) has been used, and more advanced therapy is usually required to restore high success rates. • Blocked tubes. In addition to standard in vitro fertilization therapy, patients with tubal occlusion are often candidates for HSG-guided or hysteroscopic-guided tubal cannulation procedures, or for outpatient laparoscopic laser neosalpingostomy. • Hydrosalpinx. Backflow of stagnant hydrosalpinx fluid is toxic to sperm, eggs, or embryos in the uterus, and appropriate treatment can double pregnancy rates. • Tubal ligation. Pregnancy after bilateral tubal ligation can be achieved with our outpatient laparoscopic tubal reanastimosis program, or by bypassing the tubes with in vitro fertilization (IVF). • Vasectomy. Pregnancy after vasectomy can be achieved with our outpatient vasectomy reversal program, or by testicular or epididimal sperm extraction followed by IVF using Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI). Donor sperm insemination is a low-cost alternative. • Endometriosis. Depending on the severity of endometriosis and other clinical indications, the appropriate treatment is selected by Dr. Craig, including aromatase inhibition, GnRH analogs, continuous steroids, androgens, or laparoscopic laser ablation. • Adhesions. Impaired fertility or pelvic pain caused by pelvic adhesion scar tissue are treated with advanced laparoscopic super pulsed laser surgery, or adhesions are bypassed with IVF therapy. • Low sperm count or motility. Sperm counts lower than 20 million/mL (or with motility lower than 60%) are concentrated by centrifuge and density gradient techniques, followed by intrauterine Insemination. High pregnancy rates can be achieved with profoundly low sperm counts using IVF with intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). • PCOS. A large variety of customized treatment options are available for women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), including aromatase inhibition, insulin sensitization, androgen receptor antagonists, and laparoscopic ovarian diathermy/wedge resection. • Fasting insulin greater than 12 or glucose/insulin ratio lower than 8. These lab results are typically diagnostic of insulin resistance, which has been associated with ovulation dysfunction, recurrent miscarriage, PCOS, and gestational diabetes. Our insulin resistance program provides effective therapy for all of these conditions. • Recurrent miscarriage. Women with a history of two or more miscarriages are evaluated for anatomic, endocrine, genetic, and immune disorders associated with pregnancy loss. Our patients then receive the appropriate targeted therapy to minimize the chance of another miscarriage. FTC offers testing and treatment for all five diagnosis categories. • Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD). Couples at risk for having children with genetic disorders such as cystic fibrosis, sickle cell, thalasemia, Tay Sachs, Huntington’s, or age-related Down syndrome qualify for our preimplantation genetic diagnosis clinic. Over 120 genetic syndromes can be detected and screened by PCR or FISH technology in the IVF embryos before they are transferred into the uterus. Genetic counseling services for couples are an integral part of the PGD program. • Family balancing – sex selection. For selecting the sex of a baby using in vitro fertilization, PGD is available to couples with X-linked genetic disorders, or who already have one or more children of the opposite sex. • Basic and advanced infertility evaluation and therapy. At the Fertility Treatment Center, this includes diagnostic cycles, complex ovarian stimulation protocols, and custom sperm processing for IUI and frozen storage. • Donor sperm (AID). Donor sperm insemination uses IUI and quarantined sperm samples. • In vitro fertilization and ICSI - Typically the most successful method to achieve pregnancy for tubal damage, oligospermia, maternal age, or failed standard therapy. • High IVF and FET success rates. FTC’s rates are among the highest in the nation. • Donor egg or donor embryo in vitro fertilization. FTC has achieved high pregnancy rates for advanced maternal age, prior oophorectomy, ovarian failure, post chemotherapy, and female genetic disorder. • Outpatient reversal of tubal ligation. Patients benefit from FTC’s advanced laparoscopic techniques. • PCOS and insulin resistance treatment. This results in improved ovulation, reduced miscarriage rate, cycle regulation, weight loss, and decreased hirsutism. • No BMI or age group treatment limits Many fertility programs will not treat obese or older women. FTC welcomes all patients regardless of weight, age, or medical limitations. Many fertility centers push patients straight to IVF or Donor Egg. I give patients options and let the patient be part of their treatment decisions. My staff and I take pride in the high level of patient care provided through a patient-centered care approach. At FTC, we provide patients with handwritten office notes for each visit, which lists test results, fertility cycle progress, recommended tests, along with treatment options, plans, and estimated success rates. This significantly enhances patient communication and compliance with treatment plans, which in turn results in more successful outcomes. Everyone on the FTC staff shares my vision of providing high-quality, comprehensive infertility treatments delivered with compassion and personalized care. That vision is the cornerstone of our practice. Dr. Craig

• English
  • Spanish
  • Mandarin

• WASHINGTON UNIV SCH OF MED (Grad. 1982)

• Male infertility
  • Female infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Infertility
  • Uterine polyps
  • Uterine fibroids
  • Ovarian cysts
  • Premature ovarian failure
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
  • Oophorectomy (ovary removal surgery)
  • Abdominal ultrasound
  • Fetal ultrasound
  • Ultrasound
  • Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding)
  • Amenorrhea
  • Low sperm count
  • Testicular exam
  • Varicocele
  • Egg freezing
  • Dilation and curettage (D&C)
  • Tubal ligation reversal

First Choice Health
Great West
Health Net
Lifewise
Managed Health Network (MHN)
Pacific Source
Phcs
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Providence