Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Iliff

I had a blow to the head. I told him I was confused, had a constant headache, and couldn't stay awake. He assumed I wanted drugs, and finally gave me a prescription for Percocet (which I did not fill). He finally consented and sent me to a specialist. I could tell from the attitude of the staff there Dr. Iliff had told them I was drug seeking. Until they did some tests and found I have permanent nerve damage. Then the attitude of the staff completely changed. But thanks to Dr. Iliff, I now get to pay for medication for the rest of my life out of my pocket instead of Workman's Comp paying for it because he told Workman's Comp I was faking. I never even received an apology from him.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

He wants me to see him and pay a $25 copay for a $4 prescription for poison ivy. Why pay $25 for him to look at me and say yes you have poison ivy? I get it every year for the last 20 years of my life. What a waste of money.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Great listener

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Richard D. Iliff's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1974)