Ratings for Dr. Michael Promnitz

Great doctor, always so helping and helping us work though our issues with no pressure and understanding

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Love Dr. Promnitz !!! He's been so great to our family.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

If my Mother had of listened to this man in 2001..I would be dead right now. How the _____ can you misdiagnose 2 consecutive strokes as "just an overreaction to a headache"....at age 5..... Pittiful. They called my parents and apologized after Sick Kids sent them the medical reports. (My mom took me there because she did not believe dr.promnitz's bs, but now that I am old enough to grasp it, I firmly believe he should lose his liscence. I would have died if my mom had listened to his words..

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

when my ADHD son was TAKEN by C.A.S & was sent to the McMaster hospital after having one of his violent moments while in the care of FOSTER CAR & they found out that my son was being beind given WAY to high dosage of his ADHD everyday medecin AND not dosed according to recommended dose/weight medical CHART that given to the pediaticians in charge of needing patients of that medicayion, my ADHD son was given by DR M Promnitz, unfortunatly, that's the main reason why my son was TAKEN away from ME by C.A.S. since MY SON'S medecation dosage was not monitored by his own mother & who was given a too high dosage by this SAME peadiatrician which me my son's medication & dosage & was prescribded by his own pediatrician (and under his own reccomodations) which was then precribed by that same Dr Micheal Promnitz! My son was then taken for exactly 50 Weeks, which the only thing they were able to fix was the dosage. HOW was I to know he was being prescribed & was being overdosed by his own peadiatrician, I have no medical knowledge, I was expecting that Dr to know the chart dosage/weight information according to the medecin for that specific medication! Thats not my job, but my son was still taken while being overdosed by a PRESCRIBED MEDICATION BY A PEDIATRICIAN! but yet I had to live without my son for 2 week short of 1YEAR because, "they said I should of known...WELL I DIDN'T OWN that chart but the padiatrician did...why did he! Why didn't HE use it?!? Didn't HE even look at it before prescribing it????????? Well thats only my opinion!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Greatly disappointed, GP do better care than this Pediatricians.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Office staff really leaves a lot to be desired. .. makes one feel very uncomfortable as if having a sick child isn't stressful enough. Time to retire lady-let a friendly face in. Dr. Promnitz is great-always has been.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Promnitz is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He loves children and it sure shows in his knowledge and diagnoses. He saved my daughter and I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

We took our 3 month old daughter to emergency 9 years ago they called Dr Promnitz in. He quickly did a spinal tap, blood test, x-rays, to find out what was wrong. We were extremely lucky to have Dr Promnitz since our kids were born in Cambridge and we just moved to Guelph. He took both of our kids in and has been heaven sent since. Can't thank him enough for looking after ours!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I have a few years of experience with this doctor. He did circumcision of both of my sons (with no issues at all). He is always very helpful and we did not have any misdiagnosed problems.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

He is a very knowledgeable, no nonsense kind of doctor. I only saw him once, but left with a very positive impression. If I could bring my daughter to him on a regular basis, I would.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013