Ratings for Dr. Donna Liserani

she is my favourite doctor ever. She helped my through tough times

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

SHE IS THE BEST DOCTOR SHE IS MY FAVOURITE BECAUSE SHE IS REALLY HELPFULL AND HELPS PEOPLE NO MATTER THE CASE OF SITUATION SHE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME AND ALL HER PATIENTS

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Liserani is one of the best doctors around. I have been seeing her for over 10 years now and followed her from the Medicentre to her private clinic. She always takes the time to make her patients feel like they are heard and understood. She doesn't just write a prescription or requisition and shove you out the door. She genuinely cares about the health and wellbeing of her patients

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Liserani has been our family doctor for 5 or so years now. Nothing but great things to say about her. She is what all family doctors should aspire to be - caring, compassionate and there to help you when needed. We are so lucky to be her patients.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

She is the best family doctor I have ever had. She take the time to your problems and really looks for solutions. She is great at getting prompt referrals and tests

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Liserani has been the best family physician our family has ever had. She is caring and empathetic to our family health needs as well as an active participant in providing us with the tools necessary to address issues proactively.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr Donna has been our family doctor for almost 10 years now. She is very prompt, diligent, very caring and very professional. She has a very good rapport with her patients, knows them by name. Her patinets feel so comfortable with her. always has a ready smile. Hope she doesn't retire for another 50 years.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I can't say enough great things about this Doctor. She doesn't just take two minutes and write a prescription, she looks, checks, and finds out more. She listens to your opinions and makes her suggestions. She doesn't make you feel she's in a hurry and your five minutes are up..

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

By far the best medical doctor I have had in my lifetime! She cares and also is available at any time for serious matters. I can totally understand why she can no longer accept new patients. She really does care.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Dr.Liserani is simply an amazing person. Even better she is my family doctor. I am so blessed and greatfull for her everyday knowing my family is in safe hands. I trust her and I value her. Thanks for all you do above and beyond being an excellent GP.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012