Ratings for Dr. Terry Unger

I have had a very positive experience with Dr. Unger and the staff at his clinic and the Sturgeon. Pre-op appointment was awesome and really helped prepare me for the procedure. I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Very professional and full of knowledge. Goes above and beyond to make sure you understand diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Count myself extremely lucky to have had this kind professional doctor caring for me. His assistant is wonderful and the nurses at the hospital have nothing but nice things to say about him. He is the real deal .

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

I was beyond lucky to have Dr. Unger as my gyno. I suffered for years from endometriosis and was sent to other gyno's who were of no help and whom gave me medication that actually made it worse. I had a few surgeries with Dr. Unger and he was great. I had to move to another province and am very sad to have lost him. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

He is the best ! One of the best doctors I've ever had . Always pleased with my visits :)

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Never in my life have I been so unhappy with a doctor. I'm going to try to be referred to a different doctor asap. He is incredibly rude and genuinely doesn't care . I made an appointment with him once to talk about my condition ( I was incredibly concerned) and he made me feel like I was inconveniencing him. I left that appointment in tears even more confused then I already was. Also he is on vacay a lot . I was suppose to have a follow up asap and had to wait months with the possibility of developing cancer ...

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. Unger is amazing. He has great bed side manners and keeps good conversation going to that you feel comfortable. I've had one surgery by him and he made me laugh the entire time.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Unger is amazing. He is very personable, made me feel comfortable and most of all helped relieve me of my endometriosis pain. I went to another gyno's who I went to see when trying to conceive a child who only prescribed medication that I should have never been on as it worsened my endometriosis and I was never tested for blocked tubes so inturn could have ended up with an ectopic pregnancy. I had 2 surgeries with Dr. Unger and he was amazing at both and during the procedures I had with him. He was informative and compassionate and so helpful. Sadly I had to leave the province and hope to find another doctor like him. He is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

EXCELLENT experience with Dr. Unger. Appointment before surgery everything was explained clearly to me. Day of the surgery was the same. He took time to come see and talk to me even joked a bit to help calm my nerves. Also, I found out that right after the surgery he personally called my contact person to let them know that everything went ok and I was fine... I NEVER had a doctor care enough to do that! The follow up appointments afterwards were just as good. He took the time to address all my concerns and was very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I honest to God do not understand the good reviews for this doctor. I've never before rated a doctor so low. Since the very first appointment, rude, unprofessional, abrasive and overall gave me the feeling he didn't like me without even knowing me. I had a day surgery with him and all other patients in the waiting area that he was having day surgery with were as uninformed and confused as me. During the procedure he hardly took the time to explain what he was even doing, the nurse did that, and he was rude and abrasive to the nurses as well. Honestly - I wouldn't go back to him if I was being paid to. Terrible, terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016