Ratings for Dr. Terry Unger

Dr. Unger is amazing. He is very personable, made me feel comfortable and most of all helped relieve me of my endometriosis pain. I went to another gyno's who I went to see when trying to conceive a child who only prescribed medication that I should have never been on as it worsened my endometriosis and I was never tested for blocked tubes so inturn could have ended up with an ectopic pregnancy. I had 2 surgeries with Dr. Unger and he was amazing at both and during the procedures I had with him. He was informative and compassionate and so helpful. Sadly I had to leave the province and hope to find another doctor like him. He is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

EXCELLENT experience with Dr. Unger. Appointment before surgery everything was explained clearly to me. Day of the surgery was the same. He took time to come see and talk to me even joked a bit to help calm my nerves. Also, I found out that right after the surgery he personally called my contact person to let them know that everything went ok and I was fine... I NEVER had a doctor care enough to do that! The follow up appointments afterwards were just as good. He took the time to address all my concerns and was very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I honest to God do not understand the good reviews for this doctor. I've never before rated a doctor so low. Since the very first appointment, rude, unprofessional, abrasive and overall gave me the feeling he didn't like me without even knowing me. I had a day surgery with him and all other patients in the waiting area that he was having day surgery with were as uninformed and confused as me. During the procedure he hardly took the time to explain what he was even doing, the nurse did that, and he was rude and abrasive to the nurses as well. Honestly - I wouldn't go back to him if I was being paid to. Terrible, terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

He and his staff are AMAZING. I am incredibly thankful I found him. He is patient and takes his time explaining EVERYTHING. He truly wants what's best for his patients and gives all options for discussion. He performed surgery for me this week, his care goes above anything else I've ever received. All women should have the opportunity to have a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr unger has been my doc for about 20 years. He has preformed about 5-6 surgeries on me. I am more than pleased with his work. In the office he's so professional and just before surgery he comes in to see me and he's jokey and gets one quite at ease. He came highly recommended to me and I am very grateful to have had him as my surgeon/ Doctor . Convenient accessibility to his office and sturgeon hospital right across the street. If your given a chance to get a referral to dr terry unger ..... Jump on it. Thank you dr. Unger

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Best the best doctor . 5 star doctor ***************************************?

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I just had surgery, he didn't wonderful job. I'm in very little pain. I was treated very well, thank you Dr. Unger!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

After being convinced by Dr Unger to have bladder mesh surgery ("he had done over 1,00 and helped so many women") I had many complications which resulted in a second surgery. More complications arose and Dr Unger brushed my problems off and said they couldn't have been caused by what he did when they most certainly were. He was not interested in helping me at all. Now I am receiving excellent care at the Lois Hole Women's hospital and have had to have further surgery to repair the problems. I know of 2 other women that have had this same experience with Dr Unger and I'm sure there are many more. One of these women was on her 4th surgery and the other on her 3rd. If you have Gyne issues see a specialist at a women's clinic!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Carol Linton - St Albert Albert NO LOGER PRATICING SINCE 2013

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Great bedside manner. Made me feel at ease when I was nervous. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015