Ratings for Dr. David J. Sandercock

Dr. Sandercock is old school. He actually LISTENS to his patients, and CARES about them. I have been seeing Dr. Sandercock for 17 years now. He is not only an attentive, caring physician, he is a sincere gentleman. I am so appreciative of him, and his staff. He only has assistants that are as kind as he is. I am grateful for his care.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Each time I have had to visit Dr. Sandercock he has taken the time to listen to my concerns and will continue to ask questions to help him decide what is best for you. Very kind and pleasant manner.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Its been atleast 9 -10 years since I have last seen Dr Sandercock. I moved out of town. Since Dr Sandercock no other Dr has even come close to the kind of care I recieved from him. He was /is the best and you can not go wrong in choosing to see him..

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Sandercock. He was actually interested in my health, as well as my opinions. I haven't even seen him for 10 years or so, but I still remember how great he was (I joined the Army, so that's why I don't use him anymore). He was pleasant, listened, and I swear he must be related to Dennis Quaid...just a little...maybe it's just me. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Great doctor, listens to you does not try to rush you, he explains the symptoms you are having and suggests the best way to handle it.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Best family doctor around. The staff is great. We moved out whole family to him!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

Doctor Sandercock is a wonderful doctor. He listens, never rushes and always has your best health in mind. Not a pill pusher! Also considers $$ when determining best health solution

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

Dr. Sandercock listens well and considers what I have to say. He's even open to my own opinions and suggestions, but of course does what he thinks is best. He doesn't have the god-complex that many doctors seems to have. We wouldn't continue to see him if he did.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

He is awesome. We have used him for years and he takes a personal interest in each family member. He is nice and listens to everyone, including the kids. He is thorough and we never feel rushed through our appointments.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

We've seen Dr. Sandercock for several years now and he is really knowledgeable and nice. He takes the time to listen. You don't feel rushed.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2007

Dr. David J. Sandercock's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1993)