Dr. Daniel H. Hu

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel H. Hu

I delivered my first baby with Dr.Hu in November. I am so glad he was my Dr. He was always helpful, kind and comfortable to talk to about any questions or concerns I may have. I would recommend him to just about anyone and I do! I will definitely have him deliver anymore more family additions I may have in the future. I couldn't of asked for better Dr. to be there for me and deliver my babygirl!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2019

I've been a patient for a couple of years now regardless of me living on the opposite side of town for a reason. From anual check ups, to prenatal care and the birth of my baby boy, he's been there. Dr Hu has always showed concern and has always answered my questions big or small.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Awesome dr! He is super friendly and cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Dr Hu has delivered my youngest two sons. He was great at explaining everything and giving me all the options when my youngest son was transverse. I ended up having a c section and he eased all the fears I was having. His staff answered all the questions I had when I called in

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

I was reffered to Dr. Hu from a friend & I am honestly so happy! I was pregnant with my 2nd child but first time in Arizona so I was so lost. Dr. Hu was very helpful & straight to the point. He has lots of patients he deals with but when he sees you he makes you feel like her knows you personally. Giving birth was an amazing experience & I'm so very lucky & happy to have had an amazing Dr. I would definitely recommend him and his office 100%.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

We had the privilege of having Dr. Hu deliver our third baby. This was by far my toughest pregnancy, sick for most of it but Dr, Hu always made sure that not only baby was okay, but I was too. At 34 weeks I herniated two disks and it was comforting to have him come into the hospital and check up on me. Then delivering over the weekend you never know if “your doctor” can make it to the hospital to deliver. We were okay with the hospital doctor if Hu wasn’t available but agin, so comforted to find out he was going to be able to deliver our baby boy. The care Dr. Hu provides is amazing and beyond expectations

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Great Doctor! I would recommend to anyone, helpful, always professional, and a great listener. His staff is courteous & helpful as well.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

11 weeks post hysterectomy. I made appointments with Dr. Hu almost every 7-10 days during this time because I was hurting so badly. Each time he would tell me that hysterectomy is a major surgery and it takes time to recover. He never did blood work up or urine tests. He was very bothered by my presence and that I kept coming back for help. Each time he would say “We are done here!” and “See you in a year!!”. Week after last appt., I ended up in the ER..severe infection and multiple antibiotics.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr. Daniel H. Hu

Dr. Daniel H. Hu's response
We are sorry the she had a bad experience at our practice. Patient had been with our practice for the last eight years. Underwent hysterectomy recently for severe pain which she had for several years. Was happy with surgery even giving me a gift thereafter. We will note her complaints. We wish her the best.

Submitted October 8, 2018

Dr. Hu has been my Doctor for 15 years! Delivered both of my babies, one 14 years ago and the other 6 weeks ago. Had to have a c-section with my second because she was breech and I was very anxious about the procedure. Having him as my doctor really helped me! Couldn't ask for a better doctor! He always asks about my family and children and is very caring.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr. Hu performed my hysterectomy and tacked up my bladder. The procedure went well and I’m back to work and doing great. He’s very knowledgeable and caring. Great staff and nice facility too.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Dr. Daniel H. Hu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Daniel Hu, MD is the senior member of Arrowhead Women’s Center. Originally from Nebraska, he received his Bachelors of Science and Medical Degree from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska and completed his residency at UMKC at St. Luke’s Hospital in Kansas City. He has been board certified for the last 22 years in OB/Gyn and has performed over 6000 deliveries and 1200 C sections. He specializes in general and complicated pregnancies, Gynecological issues such as painful, heavy, or irregular menses, chronic pelvic pain, and contraception. He performs the latest technology in female sterilization, endometrial ablation for abnormal periods, and Robotic Gyn surgery and hysterectomy. Dr. Hu has lived in the Valley for the last 25 years, and enjoys hunting, fishing, and golf with his 13-year-old son

• Spanish

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ