Ratings for Dr. Stephen G. Grillot

Horrible.. Just smile once in awhile.. Rude no patient privacy... he broke so many hippa laws.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Horrible experience! Will never go back. Didn't even know what wS wrong with me. Had to go to another dr for the same thing

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I have been a patient here since his practice opened. He is the most caring and professional Dr. I have ever been to. He is very knowledgeable and networks with very reliable specialists. He is not so egocentric as to believe he knows it all, and will get you to the right specialist when you need one. I believe he has improved my quality of life and saved my life on more than one occasion in this manner.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

My husband and i love dr grillot and his office staff. Dr Grillot is not your usual know it all dr and will listen to you and your concerns. He's open to hearing any information you might have concerning your condition. A Dr is only a man and can not know everything so one should be informed of their needs and illnesses.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

I had a child with very very major difficulties and he never gave me a sonogram, no matter how many times I asked, my child suffers to this day due to this Dr. I loved this Dr. but I think he should of done more!!! He knows this as well!!!! He will never forget my child< I know he wont he was scared to death as we all where!!!I asked him over and over for a sono, and he said no, We where doubled insured, he knew he was getting his money, and then when my son was born we all freaked!!!He has major medical problems and now still suffers for the effects due to the lack of oxygen that he didnt recieve because my Dr. had no idea of what he was getting into and just let it at that , I still hold him responsible of this matter, and he knows this in his heart!!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

He is very helpful. Dr. Grillot will do what it takes to get you feeling 100% better.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. Stephen G. Grillot's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Kingman, KS