Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Glow

Exceptionally Brilliant Dentist! Always finds the best ways to fix your Dental issues ! Excellent Cosmetic Dentist also ! I have been going to him 35 years ! Since he began his practice - A wonderful personality that puts you at ease - hilarious at appropriate time - always cheerful —- cute as a button too ! Excellent excellent Dentist — I believe the best there is in Winnipeg ! I have sent multiple friends to him who also have the same opinion - oh minimal pain always !,, be prepared to have great teeth and a huge smile on your face he’s that wonderful !

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Wonderful man, handsome face, always glow glow wow!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

It is honestly an enjoyable experience going to Dr. Glow’s office. From the minute I walk in I feel like I am visiting friends. From the reception, to the hygienist, to Dr. Glow, it is warm, friendly, interested, caring and comical experience all wrapped up together. The work is great! You can’t help but walk out of there without a huge smile and often even a chuckle from Dr. Glow’s stories that visit.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

He has to make sure everything is okay before he let me go. He is an excellent Dentist.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

He is fantastic. Great attitude, he makes sure his patients are satisfied with his service and explains things thoroughly. I hope he never ever retires.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

One time Sheldon came in on a day that the office was closed and he accommodated my issues. There are no words to described his sincerity for his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2019

Always a fun time with Sheldon. I hope he never retires because I don’t know where I will get my comic relief

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Best dentist! I hope one day he sees me again as he was too busy to see me the last time.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

I really enjoy the care I receive from Dr. Glow. He’s funny, kind and a very talented Dentist

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Best dentist ever! Been my dentist for 25 years!! Great staff too!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Dr. Sheldon Glow's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Glow graduated in 1983 from the University of Manitoba, Faculty of Dentistry, and has been located in Downtown Colony Square exclusively for the past 31 years. He is very thoughtful and caring to his patients, and has a great sense of humor. Dr. Glow is married to Leslie and both are proud parents of two children Sari and Joshua.

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 1983)