Ratings for Dr. Layne T. Lovell

I'm not sure why the other rating gave five stars but calls him a "bad apple." I would agree with that part. He treated me like I was neglecting my son, even though in my nursing judgment, he didn't need to be seen at the ER. He was rude, didn't listen, and seemed to be trying to look smart. When I asked what he thought of my son's symptoms, he said, "well you said you weren't concerned enough to take him in, so I guess it's OK." He made me absolutely angry and I had to take my son somewhere else two days later because I'm pretty sure he misdiagnosed my son and gave us medicine for him to get rid of us. If you see him coming toward you, run the other way.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

other than the staff, the doctor is the bad apple. He is just not ready to listen, and first doctor in my life who is not ready to see the affected area and still prescribe bloodwork, doesn't explain what he thinks about the issue. just avoid this guy..

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr. Layne T. Lovell's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)