Ratings for Dr. Gabriel Wong

No help at all unless the problem is something that interests him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

All he does is prescribe pills and his diabetes maintainance is a joke. Don't go to him with more than one complaint, he'll deal with one and totally disregard the second one.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Wong's for over 15 years. He is kind, very knowledgeable, if he does not know your diagnosis; he has no problem referring you to a specialist and does NOT push meds. Over the years, I have moved away (for school and work) and I have tried various others doctors only because of the location and I always end up going back to see Dr. Wong. The others doctors always misdiagnose me or prescribe me meds that I end of having some kind of reaction to. Dr. Wong IS AMAZING! I never have to wait long in the waiting room and my family and I always get appointments that fit our schedules. The staff is always very pleasant as well. This man is a very talented and gifted individual. Please do not take to heart what other people say about him because he truly is exceptional in his field.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I have been using Dr. Gabriel Wong for a doctor for 20 plus years plus Great Doctor*

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Awesome Doctor sometimes you have to wait a little while but it's worth it.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Really good. Cant understand why people hatin on ma boy. He the realest n out there

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Very impressed with his confidentiality and professionalism. Quick to take me on as a new patient and patient to hep with my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

The doctor is very rushed. He doesn't want to spend any time dealing with issues Especially if you have more than one . Some of the advise he gives somewa u wonder if he is even a doctor. However. He is very good in many situations

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

This is by far the greatest doctor I have ever had. God bless.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Really great doctor! Knows his stuff and is really nice!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016