Ratings for Dr. Gabriel Wong

I find it is next to impossible to even book an appointment. Every time I call I get a garbled old voicemail with a bunch of options I can't understand, then finally get to hear push 2 to make the appointment. I push 2 and it rings and rings and no one ever answers. Very poor customer service.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

worst doctor I have ever had .. I am 18 weeks pregnant and still have not seen an ob .. he is very pushy and I previously went to him with some anxiety issues and he gave me something to make it worse thank god I didn't keep taking them don't go to him you will not be happy.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

He doesn't listen to more than one concern at a time. He tells you we will deal with that next time! Misdiagnosed many time within my family. ( more than one person) prescribed two medications that conflict with each other that almost killed my father!! Completely disregarded my sons head injury after his motor vehicle accident!! My whole family is looking for a new family doctor. Very disappointed!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

No help at all unless the problem is something that interests him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

All he does is prescribe pills and his diabetes maintainance is a joke. Don't go to him with more than one complaint, he'll deal with one and totally disregard the second one.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Wong's for over 15 years. He is kind, very knowledgeable, if he does not know your diagnosis; he has no problem referring you to a specialist and does NOT push meds. Over the years, I have moved away (for school and work) and I have tried various others doctors only because of the location and I always end up going back to see Dr. Wong. The others doctors always misdiagnose me or prescribe me meds that I end of having some kind of reaction to. Dr. Wong IS AMAZING! I never have to wait long in the waiting room and my family and I always get appointments that fit our schedules. The staff is always very pleasant as well. This man is a very talented and gifted individual. Please do not take to heart what other people say about him because he truly is exceptional in his field.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I have been using Dr. Gabriel Wong for a doctor for 20 plus years plus Great Doctor*

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Awesome Doctor sometimes you have to wait a little while but it's worth it.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Really good. Cant understand why people hatin on ma boy. He the realest n out there

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Very impressed with his confidentiality and professionalism. Quick to take me on as a new patient and patient to hep with my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016