Ratings for Dr. Susan Elizabeth Skanes

Dear Colleague, Greetings!!! The purpose of this letter is to formally invite you to be an honourable Speaker for “Plastic & Aesthetic 2016” Conference which is going to be held during, August 08-10, 2016 at Toronto, Canada. The conference will be organized around the theme “New Inventions in Cosmetic Surgery”. The scientific-program will be a rich mix of formats ranging from keynote sessions featuring many well-known and thought provoking speakers to intense and highly interactive discussion sessions. Being a world class expert capable of providing deep insights into the latest developments in Plastic Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial, Dermatology, and Cosmetic Surgery. we are honoured to invite you for Plastic & Aesthetic-2016 Conference. Also we are delightful to provide you an opportunity as a plenary speaker at this conference. As an speaker the privileges would include discounts on the registration & accommodation fee. Participants will be Doctors, Surgeons, Professors, Deans, Directors, Students Pharmaceutical Companies & Industries those who have expertise in Plastic & Aesthetics. For further information please visit our website: http://plastic-aesthetic.conferenceseries.com/ Confirm your participation by sending your Abstract with short biography & Photo: http://plastic-aesthetic.conferenceseries.com/abstract-submission.php We would be pleased to hear your acceptance and availability for the event at your earliest. We anticipate your gracious presence at our event. Awaiting your swift and favourable response

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I've had two surgeries with Dr Skanes (repaired stretched ear lobe and a rhinoplasty/septoplasty Both surgeries went off without any complications. Very happy with the results for both. Dr Skanes is a magnificent surgeon with great bedside manor and an awesome staff.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I am in the process of lodging a formal complaint against Dr. Skanes with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of New Brunswick for failing to forward a patient's file to another province in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

She did a surgery on my toddler. She was very pleasant and explained everything well when I asked many questions. She even carried my son back to the waiting room after we were done because I had my hands full with my baby.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I am 10 weeks post op for a breast reduction and lift. I had 4 pounds removed. Dr Skanes did an amazing job, they are perfect. She is friendly, warm and very precise. You can tell she takes pride in her work.The absolute joy of being able to go braless is priceless.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr Skanes, made me feel very comfortable and she took care of me for four years. I could have never been able to get through breast cancer without her help, to put me back together after my surgery. She is very knowledgable and a very good beside manner. I am so fortunate to have a doctor that was so understanding and patient with me. I certainly have and will continue to recommend Dr. Skanes to all who ask me for a good reconstructive Surgeon. Thank YOU Dr. Skanes!!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

She is very caring and took the time to explain the surgery and even after what i needed to do to get the best results and if i did not do what was needed what would happen. So she did not leave me with no surprises.Very knowledgeable and understanding. She puts you at ease very quickly.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Skanes took the time to explain what would happen with treatment of my hands. The operations were a success and I found her and her staff competent and caring

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. Susan Elizabeth Skanes's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dear Colleague, Greetings!!! The purpose of this letter is to formally invite you to be an honourable Speaker for “Plastic & Aesthetic 2016” Conference w..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had two surgeries with Dr Skanes (repaired stretched ear lobe and a rhinoplasty/septoplasty Both surgeries went off without any complications. Very happy w..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing skill. Had facial surgery and it was painless and healed so quickly no one could believe it. She is a kind caring professional in every aspect. "

February 23, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am in the process of lodging a formal complaint against Dr. Skanes with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of New Brunswick for failing to forward a patie..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "She did a surgery on my toddler. She was very pleasant and explained everything well when I asked many questions. She even carried my son back to the waiting ro..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She has no manners what so ever ! Her bitterness is striking ! Will not even give her my nails to cut ! What a shame to see such specimens !!"

April 30, 2015