Ratings for Dr. David Samra

I love Dr. Samra he's been my Doctor for quite few years now. Her receptionist is nice as well. I will keep coming to Dr. Samra hope he won't retire yet (not any sooner).

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Fantastic doctor! He delivered me 30 years ago and was my OB throughout my pregnancy. Unfortunately he wasn't the doctor on call when I delivered but all his help throughout my pregnancy and post delivery was exceptional. Truely cares about his patients well-being. His receptionist is the sweetest as well. The nicest receptionist I've ever experienced from a specialists office. Thanks Dr. Samra!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Amazing doctor. He's been my OB-GYN since 2009, and through out my two pregnancies.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

The best OBGYN in Toronto. Dr Samra is extremely patient and understanding. You can absolutely tell he lives what he does!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

The best obgyn! Smart and caring towards all his patients.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

He saved my life during childbirth. I honestly would not be here if it wasn't for him. I can't even put into words how grateful I am to be able to watch my children grow up. He is incredible.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Samra was my OB throughout my pregnancy and delivered my daughter in September 2016. He is an amazing, knowledgeable doctor with a kind and caring demeanour.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Best OBGYN! He's amazing, genuinely cares about his patients

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I had uterine fibroids removed by Dr. Samra in July of 2016. He was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and patient in explaining my options while also answering all of my questions to my satisfaction. I was told by several of the nurses and administrators in the hospital that Dr. Samra is so well respected that they have either been patients of his or had family members that were patients. My surgery went smoothly and Dr. Samra stopped in to see me at the hospital numerous times to check on my recovery. He even emailed me pictures of my fibroids after they had been removed! Dr. Samra and the staff at Centenary Hospital went above and beyond my expectations. I'm so pleased with how everything turned;all thanks to Dr. Samra and his team.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I ha lapiscoptical surgery in January to remove my ovaries as my Mom had ovarian cancer 50 years ago and my family doctor Dorian Ensien could see from the pelvic ultra sound there was a cylist growing on my right ovary so he referred me to Dr Samara who is a very understanding doctor and was very understanding of my concerns to go under. His staff were very patient and support of my nervous nesses and made me feel as comfortable as they could . I had no pain after the surgery and would highly recommend Dr Samara and his team. thanks again for your patient and understanding. I would highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017