You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Todd Carnucci

After 6 months of therapy and seeing an ortopaedic that wanted to do surgery on me--NO EXCUSES! I was fortunate enough to have a minor car accident and needed to see Dr. Carnucci. After therapy and seeing him regularly I am pain free and on the road to being "normal" again. Everyone on staff are respectful and wonderful. I found Dr. Carnucci years ago because he took patient and caring sessions with my 84 year old dad who suffered from severe back pain. Highly recommend Dr. Carnucci!!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. Todd is a diamond in the ruff. I wound up moving an hour and 45 min away and I still drive to see him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

Understood what was giving me pain almost immediately. Took some xrays, told me what was wrong....fixed my back quickly with a few adjustments. Freindliest staff I've ever seen, no problems, love them.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. Todd Carnucci's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2000)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 6 months of therapy and seeing an ortopaedic that wanted to do surgery on me--NO EXCUSES! I was fortunate enough to have a minor car accident and needed t..."

August 18, 2015