Ratings for Dr. John Miller

I first met John in my taxi. We had a great conversation. Very personable and likeable, not a stand-offish sort as I have run across when dealing with health care professionals. Realizing he was a dentist and knowing I needed work done, I contacted him about 1 year later for an appointment. He remembered me and I was in pronto. I had a lot of work completed over many appointments and was shocked when he was able to make weekly payment arrangements with me. Quick to smile and laugh and share a joke, he made it very easy and painless. I recommend him to everyone I know. Thanks for being a great guy John! You will always be my dentist, thanks from Doug Zwaan!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Good dentist just not punctual. My time is important also

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Miller has been our family Dentist for at least 35years,he always treated us professionally, he has a very dry wit which makes us laugh. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Miller's for 39 years, and my grown children are still his patients as well, since their first visits at three years old. His work has always been excellent, and Dr. Miller and his staff are professional at all times.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

He is the best Dentist that anyone I know has dealt with. I have been seeing him since I was a child 30+ years ago and now take my 17 step daughter to him and my 2 year old daughter as well. He is very friendly, professional, helpful, caring and is concerned about how you are. He calls you at home the next day after any procedure to make sure that you are ok - I mean really, what professional in this day and age calls you at home to check in?? He has always added that little extra value to the clients in his practice. As for those people on here to rate Dr. Miller for any less than 4 stars obviously need to look inward and reflect on why they are treated a certain way because he is a fabulous dentist!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I brought my 7 year old to Dr. Miller and later regretted not leaving during the procedure. I found he did not have the patience to deal with a young child; he was very inconsiderate and irritable during the visit.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Horrible dentist!!!!! never take a child to his ofice for any type of filling.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I found Dr. Miller to be very unprofessional. I brought my young daughter in for a filling and she cried during the procedure. She was not uncooperative by trying to close her mouth or anything but constantly cried. Dr. Miller was unsympathetic and to make matters worse at the end he stood up and said directly to my daughter "it's kids like you that give me grey hair!" I would never go back there or suggest this dentist to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

I have been a patient for 25+ years along with my children. Very friendly, personable . Staff great - hygenist great. Hate the thoughts of his retirement.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

excellent dentist.....has been our dentist for 25 years and we are exceptionally happy with the services and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009