Ratings for Dr. Ernie Bagnulo

Ernie knows how to treat chronic pain and keep your symptoms at bay.He has all the latest treatments.He knows how to treat chronic pain and referred pain by not only an adjustment but acupuncture.Ernie has done exercises with me that really have helped my back and keep me in my career.Ive been going to winhealth for about 5 years.If you want relief go to winhealth.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Ernie is an incredibly skilled chiropractor and I would recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain. I have been really impressed with the results of the adjustments combined with the acupuncture as I get almost instant relief. Ernie was very thorough and took the time to understand my concerns and treat me holistically, you can tell that he genuinely cares about his patients. I am so appreciative to have been referred to such a talented chiropractor. Ernie's staff at Win Health are very friendly and have always been able to accommodate me with an appointment even when I call last minute (which sometimes you have to do when you are in pain!) I highly recommend Ernie he's an awesome chiropractor!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I hurt my back a few months ago. I went to see Ernie, he was honest and told me it was going to take some time to heal and with some treatments to aid with the healing process. He treated me over a 6 week period, where the pain lingered. He was indeed correct though, after about 6-8 treatments and a few weeks my back feels great. I have been finished with treatment for over two months, I am overjoyed to say that my back feels better than it did before I injured it. He also gave me some helpful tips for exercise to keep my back strong and feeling good. Definitely worth it. My back feeling this good has improved my quality of life immensely.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Just a number . Disrespected other doctors I saw. Took a call on cell phone while he treated me. Too concerned with his ego and flirting with female clients

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

scrap wast of time and cash way to much ego god of chiro in his mind

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I felt like he cared more about my money than my actual pain and relieving me. If your a regular here im sure you've become in his good books but I certainly was not. Seemed like it was over before it even started everyone was in a rush and care wasn't a priority. I was in pain for days afterwards won't be giving him another cent of my money. Overpriced, overrated don't go here there is better treatment available in the area.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I've seen people complaining about the waits and punctuality. I have to say that given the choice between a Dr. who keeps a 100% on-time appointment schedule and one who actually CARES whether or not you are getting treated properly I think I prefer having to wait. It is one of the things that I prize most highly in my visits to Dr. Ernie, and my family members who go to him have the same comments; he TAKES the time to make sure that you get whatever treatment you need. There's been a couple times when I was booked for a quick adjustment, only to have Dr. Ernie make the decision that some additional time was needed for laser or that hyper-pulsating thing he uses. That decision means I received proper treatment, it also unfortunately means my session took 5 or 10 minutes longer than planned. I would hope that other people would prize getting properly treated above being on-time all the time and appreciate that good patient care is about doing it RIGHT not doing it fast.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr Ernie is amazing! He truly takes the time to ensure patients issued are addressed. He is very determined to keep his patients feeling great! Unlike other "crack em and rack em shops " in Niagara, WIN Health is a patient centric facility with exceptional practioners.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

WIN Health clinic is amazing! I was treated by Ernie and felt relief the same day. He was very gentle and took time to make sure I was ok throughout my adjustment. Very knowledgeable! Thank you so much I will most certainly be back. Great job WIN health!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr bagnulo seemed knowledgeable but very rushed and I felt like my problems didn't matter. He is expensive yet spent less than 10 minutes with me. He forgot my needles and didn't adequately treat my issue. I felt like just a number.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013