Ratings for Dr. Michelle A. Kallenborn

May 26th, 2015 Dr. Michelle Kallenborn flat our REFUSED to treat my husband's pain at the Hines VA Emergency Room. Yes, the same pain that he has been in for over 5 years. The pain that I SCREAM and fight the VA system regularly about, because to date- the answer provided by their Urology Department is to observe and go to the ER for relief if it gets too bad. So we follow instructions and this is what we get? To be scolded by a Dr that has newly joined the Er on a full time basis and seems to think that she is going to single-handedly reform the VA system over night? Yelling at us that the Er should not be used for pain control and refusing to help us? Washing her hands of us and telling us to see the primary Dr or pain management in the morning? SINCE WHEN CAN ANYONE GET ANY SORT OF APPOINTMENT THROUGH THE VA THE NEXT DAY? DOESN'T HAPPEN! This is possibly the most insensitive and arrogant woman I have ever met and by the other ratings on here- we are not the only ones to have had a horrible experience with her. I have filed a formal complaint against her with the VA as of 5/28/2015. Today it was brought to our attention that she has attempted to have my husband banned from the Hines VA Emergency Room. Thanks to his primary Dr and others that actually know his case- she will not be successful in doing so. This woman should NOT be practicing- PERIOD.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I am a two time cancer survivor and have dealt with many doctors over the years. This doctor has no business being a doctor she is extremly rude has no bedside manner. I will find out what other hospitals my Doctors are affiliated before I ever subject myself to her care at Palos Community Hospital Emergency Room. She has to be an emergency room doctor because no one would ever hire her as their Doctor. Palos Community Hospital will be losing many paying customers due to the poor service she delivers.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

very rude , erogant, unhelpful, not knowlegebale doctor

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

This was the rudest doctor/woman I've ever met. I would not recommend her to anyone and would avoid any hospital she is working at. I pray that she never establishes a private practice until she develops a humane bed side manner.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

Dr. Michelle A. Kallenborn's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Palos Heights, IL