Ratings for Dr. Pam Vardy

Where in the world is Pam Vardy ? Haven't been able to get an appointment with her for years...

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Great service by all involved - top notch practice!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I've maybe seen Dr.Vardy 3 or 4 times since she took over the practice, and the rest of the time i had to see Kathryn Reviczky. I don't like the fact that it takes so long to get an appointment, and how you can only see them for 1 problem at a time, or how they have short office hours and Dr.Vardy is never in the office now and hard to say if she will be back or not. I've had some health issues and i think they could be serious and was told that she would get me into see a specialist! That was over a year ago and i'm still waiting. I really don't know what is wrong with doctors today, cause she is not the only doctor that brushes you as some of you say.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I have complete trust in Dr. Vardy. She is easy to talk to and respectful. She does tell it like it is and I appreciate that. She is doing a great job. She is a sallaried doctor with an elderly patients. Elderly patients generally take more time than young, mainly healthy patients. Remember this when she can't fit you in at the last minute because you have a cold. Dr. Vardy knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Kudos to Dr. Vardy and her team. Considering the challenges they meet every day and the workload they carry, I am more then pleased with the service, treatment, diagnosis and overall health care I receive. It sure is easy to complain, but give these people their dues. If you really need them, they are there and if you really do not, then there is the medical clinics and outpatients. I need a physician and medical team that can balance patients needs versus their wants and when they are prioritizing the same...well...respect that. Trinda is the go between and yes she has to be timely and organized, while establishing priorities. Hats off to her, as I know she sure has to put up with a lot of bull from others by times. And by the way...Dr. Vardy, Kathy or Trinda are not responsible for the financial woes of this province. Keep up the good work ladies. Many appreciate your dedication and efforts.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I don't find Dr.Vardy very helpful at all. She brushes you off, makes you feel rushed, doesn't take your concerns very seriously and it takes forever to get in to see her. She comes off as very cold and uncaring. Kathy is more understanding but otherwise is pretty much the same. Her receptionist is difficult to deal with/talk to. She's impossible to reach on the phone, is very rude and unapproachable. I certainly miss Doctors Leger and Rays who were both more knowledgeable and compassionate doctors.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

I am proud to have my family (5 Kids) with Dr.P.Vardy and N.P. CDE Kathryn Reviczky VERY GOOD SERVICE, Thanks;

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

I consider myself very fortunate to have Dr. Vardy as a family physician. She has helped me with several medical problems and increased my quality of life. She has sent me to specialists when needed. I go to see her or Kathy (NP)for management of chronic illnesses. If I have a sinus infection or other minor problem, I use the after hours clinic as they are plentiful in the greater Moncton area and very easy to get an appointment. When I need to see Dr. Vardy, I can get in to see her. She has a very pleasant personality and is easy to talk to. I think that she, Kathy and Trinda make an excellent team. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr.Vardy is hard to see however the LPN is fantastic and when necessary to see Dr. Vardy she does take the time to listen, however, it seems it has to be a crisis before she will refer to a specialist or push for tests, I had to travel to Ontario last year after finding a lump in my neck in May as the earliest Dr. Vardy could obtain an ultra sound was October, while in ON found my own surgeon and avoided the lenghty NB waitlist to see a surgeon or a speciaist, something wrong here in NB especially when a top surgeon in ON could see me within an hour of my ultra sound and told me to pick my surgery date due to the sense of urgency...

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009