Ratings for Dr. George Haber

I feel blessed to have met dr Haber today. Such a sweet heart. He has so much knowledge and knows how to make you comfortable. He gave me great tips and advice. I called my friend after my appointment to tell her about my great experience and she told me she also sees dr haber and how happy she was that he is her doctor as well. Yes i waited a bit long even if i had an apt but its def worth it ! You get a pap test once every 3 years, its not a big deal.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I am really surprised to see these bad reviews. I have only had good expériences with him. The waiting time is long, but I have experienced long waiting times with other gynecologists. He always answers my questions, and I felt that his exams were thorough. He showed me how to do a self breast exam, and was knowledgable about what to look for. I really like him and feel reassured by his experience.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Quel mauvais gynécologue. Il est tout d'abord PAS DU TOUT à l'heure. J'ai attendu un bon deux heures même si j'avais un rdv. Il n'a pas écouté mes préoccupations et mes questions. Il a mis en doute le fait que j'ai de l'herpès génital (quand j'en souffre depuis plus de 20 ans et que la médication à cet effet règle mon problème). Il m'a prescrit une dose ridicule de ce même médicament (5 mois et après je devais arrêter la médication), quand on sait que l'herpès ne se guérit pas et chez certaine personnes comme moi, il y a des récidives à tous les mois. Mon stérilet Myrena était expiré (on doit le changer aux 5 ans) et il n'a pas voulu me le retirer ou m'en prescrire un nouveau, me disant que je pouvais le garder encore des années vu que j'avais 49 ans. Peut être avait-il raison sur ce dernier point mais je n'étais pas à l'aise de le garder mon vieux stérilet et il ne m'a pas vraiment rassurée.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Terrible doctor. The worst I have seen so far. Treated me like an object, did not even tell me what he was doing. He did not want to answer any questions and when I asked them anyways, he answered sarcastically. He was very disrespectful. He showed up 2.5 hours late. He did not even close the door while I was getting dressed. He should not be allowed to see any patient.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Always late in the appointment but excellent docteur

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Terrible doctor! Rude, condescending, worst Doctor bed side manner. Will never go back!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Haber was wonderful with me, at the time of the birth of my second child. She was in a breech position, but he hushed my worries, and gently began to massage my belly, turning the baby slowly for about an hour. He was great! She was born in the normal position, and I think of him yearly at the time of her birthday. She just turned 43, as healthy as can be!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Tres gentil sait vous mettre a l'aise et repondre a vos questions.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

He is a Great doctor and a great person i am an immigrant who went to his clinic 2 weeks ago and i realized how a professional gynecologist and an amazing person he is

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Plus à l'aise en anglais, mais super gentil et patient et il explique bien ce qu'il fait et il est overall très agréable. Il sait mettre à l'aise et il fait les choses bien et rapidement.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014