Ratings for Dr. S. Pabani

While I'm sure she's knowledgeable, she is horribly rude! She would not let me explain my situation or voice my concerns. She belittled me and was very condescending. Made it quite clear that I was wasting her time. At one point she told me to stop talking because she's writing and that what I was saying didn't matter.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

This woman shouldn't be allowed to be a doctor. Or have any job that requires working with people.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Went to the south end clinic because my daughter wasn't eating and when she did so she felt nausea. She Accused my daughter of being a smoker and that she should quit. horrible experience she is a joke of a doctor

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Horrible human being. Should not practice medicine.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

She was the doctor at a walk-in clinic in Sudbury that I visited while visiting my parents. She told me that since I was on vacation, I was perfectly capable of going back to Barrie to see my own Doctor and to stop bothering her. She said she had real patients to deal with. Whatever 'real' means. I went to another clinic and they saw me, prescribed antibiotics for and ear infection and wished me a nice day.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Rude. Terrible bedside manner. I am surprised this woman has a licence to practice because she is horrible. Stay away from this doctor. Horrible!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

The worst Dr. Ever guess the hypocratic means nothing. Doing no harm doesn't mean you have the right to turn people away. What would have happend if this himan being had turned septic? I hope you get enougn complaints and get reported amd lose your practic....not like your helping people in need anyways. And furthermore if you do not like walk in clinics get the heck outta Sudbury. We need Dr's who actually help the sick.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Miserable old useless ignorant poor excuse for a doctor..Doesn't deserve a license...takes a special kind of stupid to be rude to children for no reason

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Worst Doctor I've ever seen. I went to the Northwood clinic in the south end to get a cough checked out that I've had for a few weeks now. She walked into the room, said "take your coat off, I need to listen to your lungs" and did not introduce herself. After telling her all of my signs and symptoms, she simply said "well what do you want me to do". She was extremely rude and condescending throughout the 2 minute visit and a horrible representation of the doctors in our community.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Absolutely the worst Doctor I have ever seen. Came in with my 3 year old to be checked seeing he had the same chest/lung problem and high fever (39.6c) as my older son which was prescribed medication and was recovering. She is incredibly impatient/short/snarky with little kids as I personally witnessed when she was performing a short examination of my 3 year old. She paid more attention to telling my son how to act and telling what to do then actually trying to talk about what was wrong with him. I am an extremely strict parent and never tolerate any bad behavior and he was being absolutely respectful and polite. She comes across as a miserable grumpy old grandma. When explaining the medication prescribed to my older son for the same illness (it went through the house), she abrupted said "you want antibiotics I guess.." and I said it seemed to do the trick with my older son and she scribbled something on a piece of paper and walked out. When I went to the pharmacist, she asked what the dosage was seeing nothing was on the paper for it. I didn't know so she called Pabani on the phone and was treated equally rudely and told the pharmacist to give him "whatever she thinks she should give". The pharmacist said that she wasn't the doctor and that is when Pabani told her that she only gave me the prescription for antibiotics seeing I put her under "duress" and that she thought my child didn't need them. Then she told the pharmacist to do what she wants and that she is too busy and hung up on her. The pharmacist was appalled. All I ever talked about was what my other son was currently taking for the same problem and was working from our family doctor. Going by the other comments here, she is a REAL problem in Sudbury. Horrible person out to flip as many patients as possible and doesn't care. The worst bedside manner I have ever witnessed and completely rude, miserable, intolerant, impatient and uncaring. And worst of all, she LIES. Ask if she is on duty when you go to the south end clinic, and if so, WALK AWAY and go to the clinic on Regent near Vespas Restaurant. You owe it to yourself to not being treated like garbage by this woman.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016