Ratings for Dr. S. Pabani

Amazing experience. Daughter seen her at clinic and she was very caring, kind, helpful, and extremely knowledgable. We would definately see her again.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

worst doctor ever to deal with. rude and condescending. doesn't care about patients one bit.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

While I'm sure she's knowledgeable, she is horribly rude! She would not let me explain my situation or voice my concerns. She belittled me and was very condescending. Made it quite clear that I was wasting her time. At one point she told me to stop talking because she's writing and that what I was saying didn't matter.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

This woman shouldn't be allowed to be a doctor. Or have any job that requires working with people.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Went to the south end clinic because my daughter wasn't eating and when she did so she felt nausea. She Accused my daughter of being a smoker and that she should quit. horrible experience she is a joke of a doctor

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Horrible human being. Should not practice medicine.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

She was the doctor at a walk-in clinic in Sudbury that I visited while visiting my parents. She told me that since I was on vacation, I was perfectly capable of going back to Barrie to see my own Doctor and to stop bothering her. She said she had real patients to deal with. Whatever 'real' means. I went to another clinic and they saw me, prescribed antibiotics for and ear infection and wished me a nice day.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Rude. Terrible bedside manner. I am surprised this woman has a licence to practice because she is horrible. Stay away from this doctor. Horrible!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

The worst Dr. Ever guess the hypocratic means nothing. Doing no harm doesn't mean you have the right to turn people away. What would have happend if this himan being had turned septic? I hope you get enougn complaints and get reported amd lose your practic....not like your helping people in need anyways. And furthermore if you do not like walk in clinics get the heck outta Sudbury. We need Dr's who actually help the sick.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Miserable old useless ignorant poor excuse for a doctor..Doesn't deserve a license...takes a special kind of stupid to be rude to children for no reason

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. S. Pabani's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.