Ratings for Dr. Catherine Johnston

Even the first appointment of the day - she is 1/2 an hour late for, and it just gets worse as the day goes on.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

She is a good doctor, but do you must expect to wait 30- 45 minutes past your appointment time to see her. If she is not sure about something, she does not hesitate to send you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

This is my family doc! When I came out to her (I'm a woman who sleeps with women), she said "oh that's great! You won't have to worry about STIs!" ... appalling !

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

She is terrible and she had a anorism and she got really bad

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

We just started with Dr. Johnston and honestly, she's the nicest doctor that I've seen in my nearly 50 years. She took her time, wasn't judgemental (I have a weight problem) and took more than a fair amount of time to listen to concerns and address them. She was thorough and her patience was nearly endless. I can't say enough about her. I hope she'll be our doctor for many years to come and I think anyone that gets to see her is indeed very fortunate.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Everyone has a right to their own thoughts,however I have had Dr.Johnston since she came to Sackville and I believe that's she's a great doctor.I have a fair amount of medical issues and she always has my best interest at heart.I fine her to be sincere,knowledgeable.Some people need to ask themselves if their perfect everyday.Of course Doctors are not always right or in a good mood or whatever.They wouldn't be human, now would they.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Although Dr. Johnston is not my family doctor, I was examined by her recently in Out Patients. Although it was a very busy day there, Dr. Johnston listened well, examined me thoroughly, reviewed all my medications, coached a resident doctor, and admiited me to the hospital. There she followed up on my treatment, care, and progress. I was very satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Oh there so much i can say but i wont she just not good at all had her for years as a doctor and had to get another one just cant take the way she treats people and doesnt help

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

This was my second trip to outpatients for the same illness. She did take the time to at least do blood work, and a chest x-ray. I was still diagnosed as a "mystery patient", but she concluded that many of my symptoms indicated that I might have Mono, even though I was testing negative for it. She put me off work and told me to go home and rest. She also told me to CONTINUE TAKING AMOXCIL! As some may know, if you take anything from the penicillin family when you have Mono, then in 99% of cases a full body rash will result! She should have stopped this medication immediately! I still have (after a month of being sick) some symptoms but now also have to deal with redness/rash over my entire body and there is nothing that any one can do about it now, It could be months before it goes away, no one can speculate how long. Looks like a summer of pants and sweaters for me. In my opinion this was Doctor created and I would of been better off never going to outpatients.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Terrible communication skills-lacks basic medical knowledge- uncaring about patient. Worst experience ever with a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012