Ratings for Dr. Bill MacGillivary

Miramichi is very lucky to have such a great Dr. he is very caring and knowledgeable. I hope this amazing Dr. is around for a lot of years to come.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

He has been my doctor since I was born 31 years. He is very helpful, kind and knowledgeable. Sometimes he runs late on appointments but it's because he tries to see everyone that comes in. The girls at the reception desk can be short but usually nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr,Macgillivray has been my doctor since I was born 27 years ago and is know the doctor of both my children, I can't even imagine what we are going to do when he retires. My first son was born with a heart condition and although you would think our peditrician would be the one to go to when there was issues I could never be fit in with an appointment dr,macgillivray was always there when we needed him and is one of the main reasons why my son is a healthy 8 year old boy. He is an amazing doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

Secretary Lisa has to be the rudest, and unpleasant person in the Office, other Staff are wonderful to deal with.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Mac has been my family physician since I've been a kid. I've had nothing but great service. The waiting period can be quite long, however, he's well worth the wait. He is excellent with my own kids and is very thurough with his exams. Miramichi is lucky to have such a great physician working in the area.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Excellent Dr.He is very concerned about yoour health and always refers you to a specialist when necessary.Easy to talk to and always tries to solve your problems.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

I have always found him to be extremly helpful and knowledgeable with every question and concern I have had especially with children, The waiting time for patients with appointements can be between 15-45 minutes wich isnt so bad and the service at the office is alright

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Very good. If he does not know the answer he will refer you to a specialist

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

I was taking a heart attact and was told I was OK and to go home. Thank you to the ambulance service and emergency department I am still here.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2008

My whole family have been going to Dr. McGillivaty for over 25 years. Sure you may wait awhile to get in but he listens to your problem...and is willing to take all the time you need once you get in there. Miramichi is lucky to have him.

Submitted January 28, 2008