Ratings for Dr. Anne Canning

This woman has done so much for me and my son, with out her I have no idea where we would be today. She became family. During hard times she never gave up on me and was always right there to help give me a push in the right direction . She always was going above and beyond when it came to my sons care and if she didn't have an answer you bet your bottom dollar she would get it for me. I miss her dearly and hope her and sue are both enjoying their retirements can't wait to see you both again hopefully as you are Both family in our eyes

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

1 1/2 she talked about her retirement , took ph calls , ran late in the appointment and all i wanted her to do was look at my daughter strip troat , she did not and took the next patient , my daughter has been sick since , it was too bad this doctor did not take the time like i read here very . diappointed my daughters treatment , shes only 5 , this doctor should retire

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Thank you Anne and Sue for all the years of caring service !! You both are true Angels.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Doctor Anne Canning was my twins ped doctor. She was one of the nicest and most caring doctor I have never met. Each time we went into her office she was always polite and very sweet. She always gave us samples from Nestle, Pampers, Huggies and a lot of them. Never have I left her office unhappy. For at least 6 months I hardly ever paid for formula because she would give us containers of good start baby powdered formula. Anyone that would give this woman a bad review is obviously just trying to be assholes.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

The most unprofessional, tiresome medical practicioner I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Without Dr. Canning I do not know where we would be. She saw my son in PICU and requested him as a patient, as he was not getting what he needed elsewhere. She got him a diagnosis and has been doing much better ever since. She is so kind and understanding, and amazing with children. I recommend her to absolutely everyone.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Anne Canning is a god send! She is not only knowledgable, she is kind, patient and is fatastic with my son with special needs. I honestly don't know how I would have gotten through the last 8 years with her support and kind and compassionate advice. If you have the chance to work with her, I guarantee you and your child will hugely benefit. There are very few doctors like we out there and we are blessed to have her as our :)

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

dr anne canning is an amazing peditricion she was at the hospital when my 3 month old abborted sids and has been her pediatricion since. shes a very kind hearted lady and her secritary is amzing i couldnt have asked for a better dr for my little boo shes so special to us and i know shes in the best hands with dr canning <3

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

I think she is a wonderful doctor. She put me at ease with my concerns. Although we did not find out exactly what was wrong she did get better and I feel no better outcome could have happened with any other doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

I LOVE this doctor. She treats my 4 year old daughter, who has diabetes and a heart condition. She is not only an excellent doctor, but a very kind soul. We left another paediatrician to go to her and it was THE BEST decision ever. My daughter actually enjoys going to the doctor! She and Sue are wonderful, caring people who we have complete trust in. We are lucky to have this doctor in our city! With her and our diabetic nurse, Christa, we are truly blessed with knowledgeable, caring people who help us keep our daughter healthy.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009