Ratings for Dr. Ulrich B Prinz

Dr Prinz has been my DR for years and I will stay with him until he retires. He is smart, caring, and unlike any Dr. I've ever met.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

best doc in the area! nice attitude always listening

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Up-to-date on current medical practices and issues. Explains medical situations very well and communicates well.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Dr. Prinz listens thoughtfully and asks clarifying questions. He is knowledgeable, but conservative in his approach. he always tries less invasive treatments first and does not rush for expensive testing or referral to specialists. he is current in his medical knowledge and I have learned to place my trust in him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Prinz has been my primary care physician for over 10 years. He is without a doubt the most dedicated sincere doctor I have ever known. He has helped me through many medical problems, spends the time to thoroughly evaluate the problem, listens intently and provides knowledgeable and helpful advice. He is truly caring and follows-up without fail. He also responds to his emergency pages within minutes. His staff, primarily Paula, is extremely efficient and professional as well as kind. I am amazed that such medical care still exists. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

He is a wonderful Doctor. I have seen him on and off for decades. My family now travel 70 miles to see him when we want to make sure we have a good doctor who takes his time and answers all the questions. He does what is best for the patient by not forcing drugs with bad side effects on you unless it is absolutely necessary. He will call back with advice and does not force you to come in for an appointment. I wish all docters were like him. He does everything right.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

I went to Dr. Prinz once to switch doctors because of the prior doctor I had. Getting in was difficult and he had a poor bedside manner. I went to visit with Doctor and found him as well as the staff courteous, and kind. He really listened to me and my concerns and seemed willing to help. Making appointments - even for the same day - has NOT been a problem.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

The best doctor ever! I wish all the doctors were like him. He always knows the answers, he knows what to do in every critical situation, he helped me so many times with his knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

He is just wonderful. He explains everything and listens to you.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Great guy. Returns calls. Takes time to answer questions. He is very courteous. I wish there were more doctors like him. The medical results have been very good as well.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Ulrich B Prinz's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)