Ratings for Dr. Sharon Gdanski

Can't imagine what I would do without this caring team.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I have only been going to see Sharon for a couple months but she is helping me out tremendously! Every time I see her she is telling me about new things she has read related to my condition and I can tell she legit cares about her patients. She has done more to help me in the two months I've been going to see her than my uncompassionate rheumatologist has after a dozen years!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Always great an helpful! So friendly and accommodating! Staff awesome

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I would give this Dr. 11 stars if I could. Absolute Magician.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I was skeptical to go to a Chiropractor again after having a bad experience. I am so glad I was convinced to go see Sharon. Her work ethic and bedside manner as well as the staff are exceptional and go above and beyond. I recommended her to a co-worker that had a rib popped out and she believes she is a miracle worker as well. Thanks for all your hard work and always taking care of myself and my family.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Gdanski is truly amazing! She is always so pleasant and knows exactly how to fix what hurts! I always suggest her to any friend in need of a chiropractor. Sandy is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Sharon is amazing when diagnosing and treating not only the painful issue being experienced today, but issues one would not think are related, directly or indirectly, to our overall health. Sharon and her awesome assistant Sandy have a GREAT sense of humour and never fail to 'hit the spot' physically and mentally. Flexibility in availability and scheduling is great. We never leave the office without a smile,a laugh and much less pain! Truly caring and dedicated people that we feel have not only helped us physically, but enriched our lives in so many other ways. Thank you ladies!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Sharon and her staff are the best I have ever visited! Dr Gdanski has in-depth knowledge borne of long experience and can accomplish in 5 minutes what other chiropractors take 20 minutes to do. Magic, magic hands!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

The best in the city!! So thankful for this woman who cares about helping people. I have gone to her for atleast 15 years and she never ceases to amaze me!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

she is the best of the best sometimes she needs to slow down though

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013